League Cup Round 4 Draw | Vital Football

League Cup Round 4 Draw

Citeh away it is. Win on pens... redemption.

Edit: We'd certainly offer a markedly different proposition from any side they'd have faced in recent years.

And Palace. My hopes of an away tie in London well and truely fucked.
City at home then.

A big away tie is what we need, but I think that leaves us with Man City/Utd, Aston Villa, Liverpool or Newcastle.

Gate money is split 45% each, a lot of the Eurocentric (boooooo!) teams went out tonight.

Don’t want Burnley or Blackburn away.
Even Newcastle away - a mission but one of the bigger clubs left in it.
Lincoln away would be a bad draw too as we’ve played them a lot in recent seasons - maybe markinkent would like that one though?
Not sure I’d be happy with Wolves or Leicester away either!! Long trips against unfashionable teams that should beat us with reserve teams.
I guess i’m hoping for a home draw!

Lincoln away would be a bad draw too as we’ve played them a lot in recent seasons - maybe markinkent would like that one though?

I'm sure that coincidentally the RAF station would be due a visit !

I was hoping for big london club away for ease of transport. Away to the biggest club left in it for me now. Lets grab the money.

Unless they move the fixture im away skiing so not looking good for me on many fronts

Gate money is split 45% each, a lot of the Eurocentric (boooooo!) teams went out tonight.

Go figure. Massive squads needed to battle on four fronts normally and add in the World Cup this season so I get the impression that all wanted to get out of the lesser EFL cup as soon as possible.

It had to be this year that we progressed so far :mad:

United home or away to be the best IMO, if they survive tonight. Probably be Lincoln or MK Dons, though.

Need to be at home v one of the big teams. Would love to see Liverpool or Man U at Priestfield and extensive TV coverage and revenue guaranteed.