League Cup 1 | Page 8 | Vital Football

League Cup 1

Got to be completely different for next match. Game plan again was the sane as last season. No pace like last season. Defender injured. Can't defend set pieces. Losing again. So still can't win when going a goal down.

Agreed its ground hog season

No where near good enough, we seemed so slow in attack. I lost count how many times we'd break well and then when in their box we'd take so long to get ball under control Luton would have 8-9 back in their box, they looked far sharper when attacking us with much more ideas. Hugill was very quiet barely noticed him. Only two players who come out of that game with any credit for me is Mumba and Barden. I know it isn't our first choice team and probably not even second choice but that is worrying

Barnett said Luton worked norwich out quickly. Sat back for first 15 minutes then as notwich pushed forward Luton attacked.

3 goals conceded in 12 minutes. We looked out of ideas after ht like most gameslast season

No where near good enough, we seemed so slow in attack. I lost count how many times we'd break well and then when in their box we'd take so long to get ball under control Luton would have 8-9 back in their box, they looked far sharper when attacking us with much more ideas. Hugill was very quiet barely noticed him. Only two players who come out of that game with any credit for me is Mumba and Barden. I know it isn't our first choice team and probably not even second choice but that is worrying
Like last season. So bloody slow attacking and defending

Butler saying lots of fringe players. Tettey probably out main central midfielder, Zimmermann main defender, hugill seem as a first teamer, dowell, Klose, stiepermann, Hernandez.

Caller says most of first teamers out so not worried.....I'll point to above.

Some of the people who call in always seem to watch different games to me. One guy saying Hugil really impressed him. Did I miss something???

I'm now worried for Huddersfield
Huddersfield lost at home poor result, they are utter shite so it should be a draw! In honestly if we dont win on sat that will shock me. I saw that pratchard played for town today so u can bet him on netting against us next week