League 2 News | Vital Football

League 2 News

Gaz_Imp

Vital Football Hero
Just an idea, thought we could have a thread to discuss non-Lincoln related league 2 news? Help us get to grips with player names etc after not being around for a while!

One to get us started... Mansfield have signed Conrad Logan. Must have offered him a decent wedge to get him to sign at this level. They will be one of the moneybags sides next season I think.

Was just about to start a thread along these lines!

I'd noticed on a few NL Club forums that there was an 'Around the Conference' type thread where other teams news is discussed but I completely forgot about it until the season was nearly over!

Gaz_Imp - 10/5/2017 19:56

One to get us started... Mansfield have signed Conrad Logan. Must have offered him a decent wedge to get him to sign at this level. They will be one of the moneybags sides next season I think.

Brown envelopes are doing a roaring trade in Mansfield.

abebaby - 10/5/2017 20:41

It wouldn't surprise me to see Frecklington there before long.

Under contract until end of 2017/18 at Rotherham where he is captain. I can't see that happening.

Stags now signed Zander Diamond, Northampton player of the season.

Those brown envelopes must be quite large.

Didn't he used be at Aberdeen?
Just nice at the mo being able to talk about league 2 and knowing we'll be in it again next season :yehaa:

Mansfield could well go for Stephen Dawson next, after he turned down a new deal at Scunny. Decent midfielder he is.

I think the Stags are the only club signing players at the moment.

Gaz_Imp - 10/5/2017 19:56

Indeed, on TFF league two forum it has an interview with Evans demanding a huge transfer kitty for Radford to spend on players (otherwise he threatens to leave). He reckons he deserves a big transfer kitty. Looks like Evans has finally found something bigger to work with than his own ego!

Interesting. The "Classy" Radfords have clearly found some more dosh as after promotion they cut back somewhat, I think.

Just noticed that the FA have scheduled the play-off semis so that Exeter fans face the 5 and a half hour journey to Carlisle for a 6pm ko on a Sunday evening. Just what fvcking planet are these people living on?

Evans and the Radfords have all the makings of another Boston scenario just hopefully this time Evans wont get out, dodgy buggers the lot of 'em!