Last Chance To Renew Your Season Ticket | Page 3 | Vital Football

Last Chance To Renew Your Season Ticket

nufc_carl88 - 22/5/2013 17:49

And yeah few lads at work I mention it too want to give him another season. Even my dad does!

Must be something they put in the broon. :17:

nufc_carl88 - 22/5/2013 18:04

Bed sheet is a bit crusty for that. May as well take a piece of old cardboard

Unzip your sleeping bag and shake all the Wotsits and biscuit crumbs out and use that.

As a simple compromise solution that saves on paint, just paint the word "fuck" onto an Alan Pardew duvet cover.

PieMag - 22/5/2013 17:43

We've already started carl,
although manx refers to it as abuse.

Another idea would be simple leaflets with a well written and informative message outlining the reasons why we think it would work.

They could be delivered through doors,or handed out in bars.

That way we reach a much greater audience.

Steekie's post is probably on the button though.
No one will do anything.

I usually consider being called a **** as abusive but I am old fashioned like that. Happy clapper doesn't sound like a compliment either but sunshine brigade is all right, sounds sort of warm and cosy.

OM if you organise even a one off match part boycott I'll join you in the boozer and happily buy your beer as I think that has a good chance if achieving some success. My point has always been that a few lone voices won't be heard but a few thousand empty seats live on telly would speak volumes.

ManxMag - 22/5/2013 18:53

I usually consider being called a **** as abusive but I am old fashioned like that. Happy clapper doesn't sound like a compliment either but sunshine brigade is all right, sounds sort of warm and cosy.

I'm going to assume you are joking manx.

Calling a pseudonym a **** over the internet would not upset a grown up.

Would it ?

I am not upset by it. I think it's funny. It would still fall in the definition of abuse though I would expect. Anyway we seem to have drifted from the point. It's not helpful it's just divisive and I'm sure just the sort if thing that Ashley would want.