Last Chance To Renew Your Season Ticket | Vital Football

Last Chance To Renew Your Season Ticket

BlackBob

Vital Football Legend
Feckers have no shame.
By Anthony Marshall - Newcastle United Managing Editor

Season ticket holders have just ten days left to renew their season tickets for the 2013/14 campaign.

The final renewal date for season tickets is Friday, 31st May, and once this date has passed seats will be available to those on the waiting list before being released for general sale.

All renewal packs have been sent out and provide full information regarding pricing, how to make changes to personal details or move seats and, if applicable, the amount and timing of direct debit payments.

Anyone who has not received their renewal pack should contact the Box Office on 0844 372 1892 or email boxoffice@nufc.co.uk.

Fans who are not currently on one of our price-freeze schemes will also have the option to sign up for a new eight-year scheme to freeze their season ticket at this year's price. Tickets on this scheme can be paid for annually or by monthly recurring Direct Debit and there are no interest charges or administration fees to be paid.

Supporters can opt-out of this scheme each year should they decide they no longer wish to have a season ticket. Full information regarding the scheme can be found by clicking here.

Anyone who is not currently a season ticket holder but would like to purchase a season ticket can do so now by clicking here. A waiting list is also in place for areas of St. James' Park that currently have no availability.

Anyone who has any questions regarding their season ticket should contact the Box Office on 0844 372 1892 or email boxoffice@nufc.co.uk. :59: :59: :59:

The article is wrong because you have to opt out by the end of January or something.

Regardless, looks like i'll be one of the only ones making me voice heard in the flesh rather than typing my grumbles on the keyboard.

What are the benefits to buying one of these things? Does it say?

Toony, I sense groundhog day with your last comment, you mischievious devil you.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 21/5/2013 17:37

Regardless, looks like i'll be one of the only ones making me voice heard in the flesh rather than typing my grumbles on the keyboard.

'Making your voice heard in the flesh' as you put it, is exactly what they want everyone to do

Do you honestly think they give a fuck about a couple of people shouting?

Pardew has already told fans he doesn't care about the abuse, and it's pretty clear fatty and dracula don't give a fuck either.

The only language they know is money, and 'making your voice heard in the flesh' is playing right into their hands

Try not to lose your voice or get a sore throat, the ones 'mumbling' on keyboards are the ones who are depriving them of what they want

Ashley will take abuse all day long as long as there are 50,000 'abusers'

Rza - 21/5/2013 17:44

Toon_NoMatterWot - 21/5/2013 17:37

'Making your voice heard in the flesh' as you put it, is exactly what they want everyone to do

Do you honestly think they give a fuck about a couple of people shouting?

Pardew has already told fans he doesn't care about the abuse, and it's pretty clear fatty and dracula don't give a fuck either.

The only language they know is money, and 'making your voice heard in the flesh' is playing right into their hands

Try not to lose your voice or get a sore throat, the ones 'mumbling' on keyboards are the ones who are depriving them of what they want

Ashley will take abuse all day long as long as there are 50,000 'abusers'

Bullshit.

I would have had a Carlos rant but im eating me tea. :14:

When pardew takes charge of the first home game next season it would be great to see a half empty stadium for once. Be good if something could be officially organised. Even if 30% of the 50,000 are as fed up as we are then that would be 15,000 empty seats

Get carlos to do it for all I care. I'll chew the **** up and spit him out like last time

Over the years, the only way the club has sacked managers is by abuse at the game.

It's happened to Charlton, Gullitt, Souness, Hippo Heed. As yet, Pardew has had a 30 second burst of grief at the Reading home game but this season has cancelled out last year's, so straight away in August he'll be under pressure.

The crowd will get him the sack not empty seats. That can be spun as something else by the regime.

you fill the ground you compound the problem.Said it for 4 year now empty seats speaks volumes,Sky wont be spunking in their pants to screen our home games.
Thats why fatman tied up the away game schedule for us.HE AINT A BILLIONAIRE FOR NOTHING.

Those that gave up in protest after decades of support home and away.have had it a lot feckin tougher than those that continued to fund the current regime.
Yeah we might only be able to listen on the radio or watch online for now.But we took a stance and most have never wavered from that final decision no matter how hard it's been.
to now have SCABS yes scabs! start bleating on makes me physically sick,you are choking on the very cancer you have been feeding the last 4 years.
no sympathy whatsoever from me and there never will be.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 21/5/2013 17:52

Over the years, the only way the club has sacked managers is by abuse at the game.

It's happened to Charlton, Gullitt, Souness, Hippo Heed. As yet, Pardew has had a 30 second burst of grief at the Reading home game but this season has cancelled out last year's, so straight away in August he'll be under pressure.

The crowd will get him the sack not empty seats. That can be spun as something else by the regime.

None of those were sacked by Ashley, except hippo face. And that was when Ashley was matey with the fans

Also, the majority of fans at the ground are singing Pardew's name so fuck that

BLACKBOB - 21/5/2013 18:07

ya could give me a corporate season ticket for nowt and it's still a no.

Even if it meant getting close enough to deck the fatman?

As for Ashley and lamearse not caring about the abuse... I'm not so sure. Pretty that was the real reason they got rid of the singing section, as that was where all the anti-ashley chants were coming from.

I've got a bit of a dilemma here.

I promised my son a few years that if he went to Newcastle Uni, I would buy him a season ticket at SJP.

He looks like getting the grades.

The relegation season was farcical but this one was worse in my book. I don't want to support the regime but I want to break a promise to my son even less.

The ground is full of sheep,any person with an ounce of self respect walked quite a while ago.
Iv'e no probs with that. them that stayed and cheered with 5th in the Prem last term,Must now realise their bleating is embarrassing and falling on deaf ears regards a lot of us.

Tell him you will give him the money instead if he doesn't buy a season ticket Rexn

I'm sure he knows how pissed off you are at the whole thing?

To be fair, he knows he will get the money as well anyway.

Yes, he is as pissed off as I am, my daughter too. It won't stop him wanting a season ticket if he can go to every game. When I was his age, I was at pretty much every game under Westwood.