Lapslie the Bad Egg? | Page 4 | Vital Football

Lapslie the Bad Egg?

Waiting on a friend. 👍

Love the video too. KR looks so wrecked he can hardly stand up at times.
I’d say Waiting on a Friend is my favourite of so so many amazing Rolling Stones songs. Yeah I believe the video included the odd celebrity cameo?

Miss You is the video I still get shocked watching, as they just look so out of it.

Will it be on their new albumen?
Waiting on a Friend was on Tattoo You, out in the early 70s. It was an album of songs which didn’t make the cut on other recent albums, as they wanted a quick album release to tie in with their American tour. Some belters on it.

Waiting on a Friend was on Tattoo You, out in the early 70s. It was an album of songs which didn’t make the cut on other recent albums, as they wanted a quick album release to tie in with their American tour. Some belters on it.
Thanks Trevor. I apologise for the terrible pun. Albumen is another word for egg white!

Here’s the confirmation:
Surprised it's taken so long to confirm it was concussion. Can only presume any legal aspect of the crash impacting GFC has ended. Sorry for no egg pun.*

*However, I did think once that Dick Advocaat was an STD rather than a former Dutch coach and footballer.

Surprised it's taken so long to confirm it was concussion. Can only presume any legal aspect of the crash impacting GFC has ended. Sorry for no egg pun.*

*However, I did think once that Dick Advocaat was an STD rather than a former Dutch coach and footballer.
More surprisingly since it was earlier confirmed that no injuries were related to the crash, but hey. I think Harris has to word/avoid answers better sometimes. I get why he would want the heat away from Bonne and the crash, I would too. I would just dismiss the incident differently.

“Bonne’s a good egg (I had to). I don’t doubt his attitude or value as a team member. The crash was frightening and could’ve been a lot, lot worse. I’m just glad everyone could walk away from it. To me the matter’s closed.”

You don’t need to disclose the nature of reason for injuries, just state a player’s out. No talk about what the police are saying, or anything about car faults etc.

More surprisingly since it was earlier confirmed that no injuries were related to the crash, but hey. I think Harris has to word/avoid answers better sometimes. I get why he would want the heat away from Bonne and the crash, I would too. I would just dismiss the incident differently.

“Bonne’s a good egg (I had to). I don’t doubt his attitude or value as a team member. The crash was frightening and could’ve been a lot, lot worse. I’m just glad everyone could walk away from it. To me the matter’s closed.”

You don’t need to disclose the nature of reason for injuries, just state a player’s out. No talk about what the police are saying, or anything about car faults etc.
You only had to watch the footage of the crash to deduce that Lapslie would have suffered the worst of it due to where he was sat in the car.
Very lucky that it was only concussion he suffered with.
There was a clear intent from the club to play it all down, offically “no injuries” etc but then Harris’ evasive answers as to why Lapslie then wasn’t in the squad the following day for the Colchester game (a vague injury suffered in the week that hadn’t been previously mentioned) raised my suspicions.
He could be ready to start tomorrow so let’s hope the crowd egg him on, and he has a cracking performance in an eggcellent team display. He’d been off the boil for a while, but at least we now know why.
Maybe Robb will finally get his 1-0 score prediction with a Lapslie goal - a poacher’s finish?

They've got some great tunes, The Universal, Coffee and TV and their new song The Narcissist are great.
I liked end of a century and Tracy jacks

was the soundtrack to a very boring Geography trip to look at slag heaps in northern France. Best thing about it was buying French bangers & trying to get pissed whilst wearing school blazers.

Lapslie looked well chuffed when the goal went in this afternoon and I don't think he was playing to the crowd. Hopefully his injury is not to damaging because somehow I feel he is going to be very important to the team this year.
Yep he looked ecstatic.

He was linking up so well Williams, Bonne and Mahoney before he went off

Looked like he was holding his hamstring but managed to walk off so hopefully isn't too bad, although that could have just been the adrenaline carrying him through

Yep he looked ecstatic.

He was linking up so well Williams, Bonne and Mahoney before he went off

Looked like he was holding his hamstring but managed to walk off so hopefully isn't too bad, although that could have just been the adrenaline carrying him through

I suspect he was more egg-static than ecstatic, but then, as I keep saying, he really is a good egg.

A excellent performance by Lapslie possibly the best player on the pitch while he was out there.Do hope it was just a precautionary substitution.

I liked end of a century and Tracy jacks

was the soundtrack to a very boring Geography trip to look at slag heaps in northern France. Best thing about it was buying French bangers & trying to get pissed whilst wearing school blazers.

Trying to buy throwing stars, nunchucks and flick knives from some dodgy shop in Boulogne in full Borden Grammar school uniform. 😂

I’m hoping for bonus points in the prediction league for predicting Lapslie’s “poacher’s finish” earlier.