Lang | Vital Football

Lang

Pubey

Vital Reserves Team
Interesting watching his highlights from 21/22

Shows what he can do from an inside right position. Hope he finds some form soon as he looks really crestfallen.

I hoped he might kick on after those 2 goals, but doesn't really offer much, apart from workrate, which to his credit, is outstanding. I'd certainly give him a chance to play out wide again, which he clearly favours

I have a pair of shoes that were the bees knees 2 years ago...they now let water in and aren't upto the job and been binned.

I have a pair of shoes that were the bees knees 2 years ago...they now let water in and aren't upto the job and been binned.
Take your point, but if you use them reasonably often two years may well be all you should expect from a pair of shoes …..if Lang had turned 30 now it might explain the drop off in his play but he ought to be nearing his peak.
We could argue the Championship was a bridge too far for him, but he was excellent at this level just two seasons ago and he hasn’t had to recover from a serious injury so whether it’s a change in position or not, I’m not sure.
My mate reckons he misses interplay with Keane, but I’m not sure about that either. He still appears to have the fire in his belly but there’s no doubt that final ball or shot seems to have gone.
Have opponents just sussed him out and know how to limit him ?