Lafferty | Page 2 | Vital Football

Lafferty

Too many strikers at Norwich either not given a chance , played out of position or in the wrong formation

I am very interested to see what order the priority
will be for the lone striker out of Mbonki Jerome Lafferty Grabben
and Hooper ( last so out on loan )

Really we haven't strengthen our forward line have we? in fact we haven't really strengthened at all.

I don't think Mbonki will be happy sitting on the bench, but I do expect Jerome to start on Saturday.

With AN fave Grabban and Mbonki on the bench and Hooper going out on loan - weakening our forward line even more.

http://talksport.com/football/top-15-premier-league-attacking-midfielders-so-far-season-150907165687?p=14

and with 2 out of top 13 best premier league attacking midfielders
we cannot afford not to play them both.

He has been linked with a loan move to Leeds, but he has said he wants to stay and fight for his place. As we know players who want to fight for their place get shipped out - RvW, Murphy boys, Hooper (maybe), but grumpy and unwilling to play players still get the chance.

“Every single player in this world wants to play in the Premier League, you just have to look at the players playing in it. I want to play against those players. I’m not going to take the easy option and go out on loan to a Championship team, play the long-ball game. I want to play against the best players in the world in the Premier League.

“When I was a young boy I sat watching Match of the Day, dreaming of playing there, so I’m not going to throw my hat in now and take that easy option of a loan.''

“I will just go back to Norwich and work my socks off in training and keep on knocking on the manager’s door.

“If he sits me down and says I’m not in his plans, then it’s time for me to make a decision whether I do go out on loan or stay and work even harder to change his mind.”

I like what he has said ! That's exactly how a player should think think . Give him a chance to put his his words into practice AN.

Yet again, he has put the ball in the net. There must be more to this. Is he better than Mbokani ?????

AN might me tempted to train with two up front. He must be tempted to start with KL in the middle with Gerome ( think they could link as a great partnership) . Mbokani can come off the bench if needed.

Northern Ireland manager said the following:

“Kyle came off the bench in the League Cup when the game was in the balance and scored a good goal, I thought that was maybe a bit of a new dawn for him there but I was disappointed to see that he was involved in the 18 on Saturday. It’s something that he’s going to have to address with the manager and it’s not going to be easy for him because he just wants to stay there and get the opportunity to play''

Sounds like most people are saying to Kyle 'move on' , but he wants to play for us - something AN doesn't seem to like?