Lafferty | Vital Football

Lafferty

screaming canary

Vital Champions League
Hasn't played for us yet through injury but he's called up into the Northern Ireland squad for the Euro qualifiers.

I hope he comes back to us ok and does not put his recovery back. I'm surprised NCFC have not questioned the callup.

He is very passionate and is a good character in the dressing room by all accounts, but can he cut it at this level? If hooper is going then lafferty is now 3rd choice.

CC didn't ask AN about hooper?

It's sounds like the Hooper deal is already done.
The Grabbass situashun means we need another striker in. Possibly will delay Hooper's loan move.
I think loans can be done after the window shuts?

Very strange that we have had Laughing Boy , Hooper , Beechio and RVW come here with good scoring records and then do not much for us . Since the sad day that Holty left only Jerome has done the business

So does that mean we will not have Hooper on the bench on Sunday? Will it be RvW and Lafferty.

Whoever is left :grin:
unless we sign a striker today :eek:
could take a few more weeks to increase offer for Afobe.

Is the 15 million being bandied about worth shelling out for a championship striker? Talksport took the p*ss at the figure we paid for Brady, saying it was far to much. I know many of us think we desperately need a striker but it would be a massive risk to pay that much for potential.

Hey John Stones been valued at 45 million, now that's laughable. The guy was only at Barnsley two years ago and has been pants so far this season, but of course it's Chelsea so not going to take piss.

the entire transfer window sit u a chun has been a farce.
I am just waiting for Brian Rix to drop his trousers ! :eek:

Scored again for northern Ireland and played well. I'd say put him in ahead of grabban.

There are two problems relating KL. He has never been played in his best position for Norwich but always seem s to try harder wearing an NI shirt. :posh: OTBC

he seems to be suited to the role expected of a single striker so give him a chance but now 3 rd in lone striker order.