L1 & L2 Squad Size Next Season ? | Page 2 | Vital Football

L1 & L2 Squad Size Next Season ?

My post was jack all to do with squad size in response to a post ( partially) that was Jack all to do with squad size.

It's not rocket science.

So which post were you responding to then ? - as far as I can see all the posts up to yous was about squad size.

So which post were you responding to then ? - as far as I can see all the posts up to yous was about squad size.

Usually johnnyking is a good poster but made a snide uncalled for comment concerning our goalkeeper and I responded....anyway I won't be commenting further on your boring thread that nobody seems interested in despite you being desperate to prolong it, adios.

The thing i find hilarious is folk, whose football experience seems to be chasing a fuckin balloon around the back garden with the kids trying to tell professionals what they are doing right or wrong.

So are you saying Jones positioning of his wall where we have conceded from free kicks in the last couple of games have been text book ?

So are you saying Jones positioning of his wall where we have conceded from free kicks in the last couple of games have been text book ?

No, the Burton one could have been better. The Swindon Wall seemed to be done correctly...last man in line with post etc. The skill of the taker is being ignored here....that free kick in those circumstances would have beaten any keeper in league 1.

And that is my last word as I'm now going out. Tara.

No, the Burton one could have been better. The Swindon Wall seemed to be done correctly...last man in line with post etc. The skill of the taker is being ignored here....that free kick in those circumstances would have beaten any keeper in league 1.

And that is my last word as I'm now going out. Tara.

Unfortunately mate you and I are flogging a dead horse here as minds have been made up.

I gave KDZ an example of the state of goalkeeping in L1 earlier in the thread, however many of those critical of JJ are comparing him to PL and European standard keepers.

If JJ resembled any of those he would not be playing in L1.

Quite surprised to hear PWU's latest episode bigging JJ up so much. Reading here you'd have thought he was donkey of the year.

Unfortunately mate you and I are flogging a dead horse here as minds have been made up.

I gave KDZ an example of the state of goalkeeping in L1 earlier in the thread, however many of those critical of JJ are comparing him to PL and European standard keepers.

If JJ resembled any of those he would not be playing in L1.

I am not even comparing him to non league standard let alone premier league, he is a shocking keeper proven time and again this season and last.

Usually johnnyking is a good poster but made a snide uncalled for comment concerning our goalkeeper and I responded....anyway I won't be commenting further on your boring thread that nobody seems interested in despite you being desperate to prolong it, adios.
Sorry if I upset you, it wasn't meant as a snide comment it was a joke.
We all know from his record he isn't the best keeper in the land, and as someone else has already said, if he was, he wouldn't be at WAFC.
I think he is a great bloke, and as a captain he has probably been worth his weight in gold off the pitch to lead the youngsters as have all the older players, but if he were to be replaced next season I don't think many would be surprised.