Kolo Toure | Page 27 | Vital Football

Kolo Toure

Current squad could not get enough points for speeding let alone points to survive

I was expecting something different but it's the same old same old. One up top with no winger is just shite giving same results.
What a crap appointment when there were experienced managers looking for work.
We had a good manager in Leam this fella has no experience and will take us down !

Please don't come on here spouting Critchley or Richardson, Pep wouldent get these players out of the bottom 4. It is what it is, until we get new players, not a lot will change results wise. I don't think anyone can deny though that Kolo has got them playing a better style, we just need the players now to compliment it.
Over to you Talal

Please don't come on here spouting Critchley or Richardson, Pep wouldent get these players out of the bottom 4. It is what it is, until we get new players, not a lot will change results wise. I don't think anyone can deny though that Kolo has got them playing a better style, we just need the players now to compliment it.
Over to you Talal
Oh aye definitely like playing out from the back against Sheffield and we all know how that turned out !

We had a good manager in Leam this fella has no experience and will take us down !

Oh come on. We all loved Leam but we had 8 shots in his last 5 games and only picked up 1 point in his last 7. If you're planning on writing Kolo off, at least give him another 5 defeats! The run between the restart and January was always going to be a free swing for any new manager. Tough fixtures and a weak squad that was low on confidence and playing very 1 dimension football. It would have taken an almighty miracle for anything to change. Regardless if we had retained Leam or even gone with Critchley, no real change was ever going to happen until the window opens. We are doomed without doing good business, regardless of the manager

Three is enough. If he cannot recognise that he cannot play fancy tippy tappy passing shite with this squad then lord help us. He has made no difference whatsoever.

Oh come on. We all loved Leam but we had 8 shots in his last 5 games and only picked up 1 point in his last 7. If you're planning on writing Kolo off, at least give him another 5 defeats! The run between the restart and January was always going to be a free swing for any new manager. Tough fixtures and a weak squad that was low on confidence and playing very 1 dimension football. It would have taken an almighty miracle for anything to change. Regardless if we had retained Leam or even gone with Critchley, no real change was ever going to happen until the window opens. We are doomed without doing good business, regardless of the manager
Leam knows league one this Mon Noe's nothing about it. he will be out by end of season hope leam will forgive us and come back 😊

Over to you Talal
Correct zakky

I didn't expect results from any of these first 4 games but it's deeply, deeply worrying that we tried a different lineup (the one that everyone wanted!) and we still got utterly humiliated. Kolo is only going to keep us up, or even stand a chance, if he gets properly backed in January...