Kitson comment is very positive. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Kitson comment is very positive.

We've already thought Liverpool by loanin Woodburn off em or with you bein the Chief of the Stayaways have you forgotten abart that Basil?:giggle: UTCB
Relevance????

Do try to follow the thread of the the thread ( which is probably why a thread is so named)

Spending big for us is good, isn't it?

Might just be me but I always think we feel more comfortable when we are finding rough diamonds for bobbins.

Spending a lot on one or two players, especially in January, is an 'eggs in one basket' strategy. Lordy, CW had better call this one better than JTW last year...

The days of you tryin to tell folk what to do are well and truly over,especially on here Basil/Suzie.:giggle: UTCB
Never tried to tell anybody what to do, that's their choice.

However,when needed I will point out the lack of logic/relevance/factual inaccuracy.

That means that Man Crush man gets more responses doing just that.

An ex player ITK, bet Wilder and KM are chuffed with him revealing our big spending spree. Pretty sure they wanted the football world to think we didn't have a pot to piss in. Who knows :shake:

Never tried to tell anybody what to do, that's their choice.

However,when needed I will point out the lack of logic/relevance/factual inaccuracy.

That means that Man Crush man gets more responses doing just that.
Oh dear,factual inaccuracies indeed Basil Dent.:LOL: UTCB

An ex player ITK, bet Wilder and KM are chuffed with him revealing our big spending spree. Pretty sure they wanted the football world to think we didn't have a pot to piss in. Who knows :shake:

Anyone who is anyone will know whats going on. As soon as we make a decent bid for a player, every agent in the country will know.

Anyone who is anyone will know whats going on. As soon as we make a decent bid for a player, every agent in the country will know.
sounds like blackburn back in for sam gallagher still think the salary aspect is gonna effect us again although im sure chris knows that better class players may break our.pay code

got a feeling all our dealings in january will be loans

We haven't done great with striker loans in the past few years let's hope that changes. I only hope any signings made can step straight into the starting eleven, not players who will take X number of weeks to get up to speed. We will see.

sounds like blackburn back in for sam gallagher still think the salary aspect is gonna effect us again although im sure chris knows that better class players may break our.pay code

Stoke allegedly had a £7 million bid turned down so there will be other interest for him as well. That will apply to any decent strikers I should think. Will KM or Wilder get involved in an auction, Wilder has said numerous times he won't. At some stage that may have to change.

Stoke allegedly had a £7 million bid turned down so there will be other interest for him as well. That will apply to any decent strikers I should think. Will KM or Wilder get involved in an auction, Wilder has said numerous times he won't. At some stage that may have to change.
hmmm he would be a good signing for us but im almost certain we wouldnt pay 7 million for him see boro enquiring about getting traore back from wolves that could open it up for us to try for assombalonga although still like the idea of going for jarod bowen at hull also although chris has effectively ruled out signing hogan in january if abrahams isnt recalled by chelsea cant see him getting much game time at villa although there also unlikely to release him to a top 6 rival

See somebody ITK on S2 stating he's been told there's no money in Jan who to believe it's a minefield :guiness::guiness::guiness:
yeah seen that may be that chris still hasnt been told how much hes got to play with although as i said earlier i think any signings will be loans anyway but.our two leaders want to be careful here the man will only take so much i think he would have no problem getting another job

It’d be a poor show if Wilder isn’t given the opportunity to strengthen, but it’d be an absolute liberty if he’s forced to sell again... I wouldn’t be at all surprised guys.