kinnear con job | Page 2 | Vital Football

kinnear con job

I saw it mentioned somewhere about Kinnear coming in because pardew had placed some blame on ashley for last seasons poor performances (which given that he'd got us 5th the year before and ashley spent fuck all consolidating he was entitled to do). Ashley brought kinnear in over pardew to show him who was boss. IT had the effect of pushing llambias out, but he'd supposedly fought pardew's corner and fallen out with ashley as a result. It's all conjecture. The important thing is kinnear has gone and ashley has effectively thrown away his shield.

He still has a shield.

You can see them queuing up at the turnstiles in their WANKA shirts.

I think we should direct all of our fire at the cretins who still go.

It's time for a witch hunt.

i don't really think he would be bothered having a shield or not, he declared war ages ago on the fans and has won every battle so far.

The witch hunt needs directed at the people that we started to target last week, the companies who sponsor us or invest in us commercially.

We will always have an element of those that will go no matter what, whether that be because they don't care for the politics or are mentally impaired, no matter how much we target or call them nasty names or sing about them.

Companies are all about money and the minute they lose some is the minute that they take stock.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 4/2/2014 16:17

The witch hunt needs directed at the people that we started to target last week, the companies who sponsor us or invest in us commercially.

We will always have an element of those that will go no matter what, whether that be because they don't care for the politics or are mentally impaired, no matter how much we target or call them nasty names or sing about them.

Companies are all about money and the minute they lose some is the minute that they take stock.

This.

If you start having a go at your own, then you're wasting time and energy.