kinnear con job | Vital Football

kinnear con job

taffontyne

Vital Football Hero
Don't be fooled - yet another con job - don't renew your season ticket. Utterly cynical, fuck you Ashley.

They had to react somehow Toony - this fella is going to kid fans that things have changed, we are about to see a bright new dawn - in his eyes at least. Don't be fooled should be the motto. This fella can be read like a book - he only jumps when he fears losing money.

It is clear that a good few fans have failed to renew and the club perceive Kinnear as the cause of that.

Kinnear's policy wa spassed dwon fomr on high - it will take more than Kinnear's head to change things here and I hope fans are not kidded otherwise.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 3/2/2014 23:18

I can draft something up but not sure if Rex has already started. he's usually quick off the mark.

Will leave it to you, I shall produce a heartfelt tear jerker later in the week. It will be so tearful I shall piss myself laughing.

I'm sure he goes with huge thanks from Mike, for having produced a net transfer surplus of around £20m, keeping cash in the bank earning interest, saved on wages by not replacing Harper, Simpson, Perch etc, even getting some outgoings off the books by loaning out younger players and Jonas. Also leaving those gaps like Lovenkrands, Best etc unfilled.

I think the phrase is thanks, Joe.

We will always remember you as the manager with the worst win ratio after Ardiles who had not financial backer. 22% is quite something. I hope you have a long and happy retirement, 300 miles away in London and never to darken our doors again.

Pardwho to resign and joke to be next manager
anything can happen in the next 24hrs with yhese utter bastards

Jokio was a sacrificial lamb to appease the wonga brigade. He's already accomplished his mission with failures (success to Ashley) in two transfer windows and the sale of Yohan Kebab on top. That should have earned him and Pardew a nice little bonus.

Save the party till Ashley goes, another chapter in the farce that is our club.

I have to say I did a little 'Yes' to myself when it came on Breakfast telly this morning.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. :2:

Kinnear is a sacrificie to appease our less intelligent fans. Nothing more. it was a token position at best anyway, presumably as ashley suspected this would happen and wanted a get out of jail free card.

I'm not even sure he's resigned, job completed more like with a hefty bonus sounds more likely. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if this had nothing today with recent events and was his remit all along

st-pedros-basin - 4/2/2014 11:00

I'm not even sure he's resigned, job completed more like with a hefty bonus sounds more likely. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if this had nothing today with recent events and was his remit all along

That's exactly what I've thought all along. The only question was, when would he go. I must admit, I thought he'd still be here avoiding buying players in the summer.

Maybe this is a reaction by Ashley to the apparent flood of people cancelling their season tickets. He may well have saved on buying players, but if you start losing £2million a year from customers in such a short space of time, the tide has to be stemmed.

All he is doing is stopping the heamorrhaging of season ticket money.

Nothing else will be changing, apart from who the next cockney piece of shit to infest will be (No offence CM).

First spell at the club, comes in drunk and calls everyone a ****, gets best players name wrong (Insomnia) and sells him.

Second Spell at club, comes in drunk and calls the fans idiots, gets best players name wrong (kebab) and sells him.

JFK, gone but never forgotton.

-Morty- - 4/2/2014 11:38

First spell at the club, comes in drunk and calls everyone a ****, gets best players name wrong (Insomnia) and sells him.

Second Spell at club, comes in drunk and calls the fans idiots, gets best players name wrong (kebab) and sells him.

JFK, gone but never forgotton.

Don't forget Galtierrez, and that Sissy still may be sold to a Russian club.

The prophecies are coming true.

For what its worth and I appreciate its not necessarily new insight into this departurebut take yourself back to the summer of 2013.

Fatman sitting twiddling his thumbs, looking at the coffers and thinking of a plan to

a ) Bring in more revenue by realising "equity" within the playing staff
b ) Piss of Llambias to the point he leaves
c ) Piss off the fans yet again.

So hatched the JFK era.

Bring in a bloke (call him Patsy if you will) get him to seriously upset fans and players alike. Tell him his brief is not to buy any players using club money other than loan signings. However let him know that above all else Cabs needs to be sold to raise the cash.

At the same time get this Patsy to stifle the demands of your fuckwit manager, preventing him from coming anywhere near you to beg for money for players. So when the time comes and the star player leaves - everyone can hang their hat on it being Patsy's fault so you get him to walk with a few hundred grand in his sky rocket. Then tell the fans that it was all his fault that no one was bought in during the past eight months.

Job done and fans appeased, or are they ?

I said that from the very start AMac. He was brought in to shackle Pardew's tiny little rebellious streak, and to ensure Ashley makes a great big profit from the two windows.

£0.75million outlay, £20million transfer surplus.

Easy money.