King Warbz | Page 15 | Vital Football

King Warbz

Old Red Fart - 11/10/2017 13:12

For two fellows who show an appreciation of the game it's a pity that you seem to be unable to share your views. And I'm not thinking just of you two, it's about the rest of us who could benefit from a decent account of the game and the team involved.

I really can't understand the level of crap that flows, it achieves nothing at all and succeeds in giving some of us a pain in the anus. Nasty opinions now count for nothing and I suspect that they are meaningless to a lot of us.

I'm not interested in 606 and days gone by but it's such a waste of knowledge.

Just hoping that a bit of sense prevails, come on lads life's too short.

:110: :1:

Apollyon - 11/10/2017 15:59

I only asked a very simple question. Owd JP, sorry PVH is the one on a rant

You've already been advised by OKD of the ignore function and I've already asked you to try to forget about me.

I asked you simple questions about your dislike of disabled people and their carers but you answered none of them!

Jom didn't half have a lucky escape!

SKINT!

Sorry Clngz, I shouldn't take the piss out of you and embarrass you, but it's just too easy :19:

toms - 11/10/2017 17:06

Does this constitute being off topic yet?

does imo.

ffs sheep up next with it being less one sided than it has been and no one wants to talk footie.

Yes the international break was shit but might we squeeze a bit of footy into the bantz

Bridcutt and Vaughn hopefully if he's deemed fully match fit! Otherwise Bridcutt and mancienne holding, let's face it we are gonna be under the kosh massively and Manc can at least fill that role / drop into a back 5 when required.

On a side note, there has been much said on losing posters / gaining posters on here. As an infrequent poster but regular reader (I actually value this forum as a source of genuine information and often informed opinion - increasingly important now I live overseas), I find it disturbing how tremendously immature it can be at times and, ultimately, get totally put off by so many threads descending into embarrassing, petty slanging matches. Can somebody once just have a bit more class and keep the topics on point?? The finger of blame for dwindling numbers can only be pointed at the current forum users.
Anyhow, honest feedback and infrequent post complete, back to the back benches for me.

One last try.

You two blokes come over as being quite intelligent but with the obvious fixation of trying to outdo each other. One with constant references to days long gone and the other provoking with the one line sly dig.

It'very boring.

And what makes it worse is that if either of you posts on other stuff it's usually worth reading.

Have you considered an armistice of some sort ? If not please give it a bit of thought.

I don't try and outdo anyone ORF. I'm not that kind of person who fixates on someone and then ensues on some kind of 3 year long mission to pretend to know them and their personal lives. Not my style as I don't think it's reelvant, necessary, or banter.

I've asked to be left alone and not be harassed, harangued and followed to no avail.

We'll see ...

PVH - 12/10/2017 11:07

I don't try and outdo anyone ORF. I'm not that kind of person who fixates on someone and then ensues on some kind of 3 year long mission to pretend to know them and their personal lives. Not my style as I don't think it's reelvant, necessary, or banter.

I've asked to be left alone and not be harassed, harangued and followed to no avail.

We'll see ...

Do us all a favour PVH and keep trying. Thanks for replying.

Cracking Fred (pmsl) this one ducks. Plenty of mentions here and I'm delighted that Pope was so not bothered by my not posting that he dedicated various lengthy posts to just how not bothered he was.

All this talk about Warburton's job being in the balance seems to me to be from negative comments in the press. Yes there are some so-called fans who are shouting for his head, but it annoys me when columnists come out with lines such as "Remember O'Driscoll" - "It's not the right time to change managers" etc. I'm paraphrasing here because I immediately s deleted the mail reports.

Yes things have not gone as well as many hoped, some of his selections seem odd at times, but we are playing good and entertaining football and it will all come right in the end. Just get off his back and keep supporting the team. Sadly I shall miss Saturday's game due to visiting grandchildren in Yorkshire but will have the text reporting on my phone. I wish I could be there to witness the players putting last weekend's game behind them and giving Burton a walloping.

Sorry Nigel, nothing personal, you are one of my all time greats, but I hope you get stuffed.

"Yes things have not gone as well as many hoped, some of his selections seem odd at times, but we are playing good and entertaining football and it will all come right in the end.

This is the story throughout these discussions. Not pointing out that we have the same weaknesses as last year when we finished near the bottom. Content that we play well at times (which is also debatable how well or how often) and some unfounded belief that "it will come right in the end'

You cannot run things like that and expect success, you just can't

Hopefully those who have faith in MW will be proved right, but we really do need 3 points from Burton to ensure we don't start another slide down the league. The good thing about us is that if we win 23 and lose 23 we won't be far short of the play-offs, whilst 46 draws would probably take us down. Managers are a strange breed. we all know what Ranieri did in less than 18 months at Leicester, but when things went wrong he didn't know what to do. Huddersfield got 51 points in 2015/16 (same as us last year), but got promoted the year after. Warnock has rebuilt Cardiff, and Alex Neil is off to a good start at Preston. Get the right fit, and some managers can turn things round pretty quickly.

Still on the fence with MW, but he should be given time, as long as he doesn't allow us to be sucked into another relegation battle.

Nanpantan red - 18/10/2017 09:20

All this talk about Warburton's job being in the balance seems to me to be from negative comments in the press. Yes there are some so-called fans who are shouting for his head, but it annoys me when columnists come out with lines such as "Remember O'Driscoll" - "It's not the right time to change managers" etc. I'm paraphrasing here because I immediately s deleted the mail reports.

Yes things have not gone as well as many hoped, some of his selections seem odd at times, but we are playing good and entertaining football and it will all come right in the end. Just get off his back and keep supporting the team. Sadly I shall miss Saturday's game due to visiting grandchildren in Yorkshire but will have the text reporting on my phone. I wish I could be there to witness the players putting last weekend's game behind them and giving Burton a walloping.

Sorry Nigel, nothing personal, you are one of my all time greats, but I hope you get stuffed.

Spot on with the first paragraph.

Warburton's position as manager is being made a talking point by those that don't want it to be.