Kids for a quid v Rotherham | Page 2 | Vital Football

Kids for a quid v Rotherham

Luksusowa, Zubrowka or Stolichnaya are my faves. Grey goose a nice vodka though. Ive got a limited edition grey goose vodka with brandy blend that i got from an airport which is excellent. Prefer rum personally.

We've got a drinks globe in my office-full of vodka which I hate!

Rum is my preferred tipple. Had a lovely bottle of 10 year Old English Harbour which is impossible to get outside of Antigua

I sit in Block F of the Medway lower and the club have done a decent job with the family area. All the walls by the food kiosks have been painted in designs for kids, there is a separate area to buy replica kits and this season so far there has been face painting and free flags given out. I often criticise the club for not coming up with new initiatives, especially with attracting younger fans so it's right to praise them when they do something positive.
First time ive heard about that. Unsurprisingly the facebook moaners haven't mentioned it. Good to hear the club doing good things though. My boys fav teddy is a 30cm high tommy tru blue. They dont actually sell them in the club shop now which is a shame because its perfect size for a kids teddy and he has loved it.

Luksusowa, Zubrowka or Stolichnaya are my faves. Grey goose a nice vodka though. Ive got a limited edition grey goose vodka with brandy blend that i got from an airport which is excellent. Prefer rum personally.
I can basically drink anything with very few exceptions, eg Bud Light - I'd rather drink my pee.

The best vodka I ever had was in Vilnius. I was out on the town with a colleague and we searched for a place that did peasant food. Well, we hit gold. A place that did dumplings - I had wild boar and mushrooms with gin dumplings. My mate has a Zeppelin: a giant dumpling roll filled with bacon and stuff. To go with it, we were give a bottle of home made vodka at the princely sum of 75p. The next day flew by and we stopped off for another bottle but decided to eat lighter. I wanted to bring some home but couldn't - home made hooch duty not paid.

Well that was a resounding endorsement - home gate of 4500 as we normally get. In fact I hardly saw any kids in the ground at all. Still look on the bright side - no child should be subjected to that pig shit that was served up this afternoon.

Well that was a resounding endorsement - home gate of 4500 as we normally get. In fact I hardly saw any kids in the ground at all. Still look on the bright side - no child should be subjected to that pig shit that was served up this afternoon.

Not sure the weather helped though. I have a season ticket and decided not to bother (plastic). Many trains cancelled too. All in all a thoroughly crap day. ☹️

Im taking a few mates with the st vouchers also. Got an extra 4 adults and one child coming along. Along with my old man (goddington gill), and two boys, who already have STs.

Goddington_gill has kindly offered to drive us there from the rugby club, hopefully after celebrating an england win...SWING LOWWWW...
Oh dear. Didn’t quite work out how you hoped! I’m assuming your mates and extra child won’t be coming back for a while?!

Priestfield should be absolutely rammed. It must be cheaper to take the family to a game than, say, the cinema.

Unfortunately, irrespective of the amount of promotions and advertising, we’ll probably scrape 5,000 fans on Saturday.

Correct, but I guess it comes down to entertainment value. If you’re not really into Gills, I guess the average family finds a trip to the cinema on a Saturday afternoon better value as the kids get some distraction from it and at least they are out of the rain and the cold for a couple of hours!