Kids for a quid v Rotherham | Vital Football

Kids for a quid v Rotherham

Im taking a few mates with the st vouchers also. Got an extra 4 adults and one child coming along. Along with my old man (goddington gill), and two boys, who already have STs.

Goddington_gill has kindly offered to drive us there from the rugby club, hopefully after celebrating an england win...SWING LOWWWW...

Last edited:
Kids should be a quid for all games

It basically isnt far off it if you have a ST. 35 quid for a kids st. Great value.

That, added to the thousands of free tickets they give to schools to many games, or cheap vouchers they give to ST holders. Our kids offers are not bad at all. They always do this deal a few times a year also.

My kids have a drink in the factory before and sometimes after the game or at half time. Along with usually a big bag of sweets. They get shirts every year and usually do the mascot package too which is EXCELLENT value for ST holders. An excellent day out.

Brings decent money into the club IMO.

Priestfield should be absolutely rammed. It must be cheaper to take the family to a game than, say, the cinema.

Unfortunately, irrespective of the amount of promotions and advertising, we’ll probably scrape 5,000 fans on Saturday.

It basically isnt far off it if you have a ST. 35 quid for a kids st. Great value.
I agree but what about the one off visits when the grand children turn up? Or dad wants to take a couple more along to celebrate a child's birthday? There would be far more turning up and, as you say, drinks, food and perhaps a shirt would be part of the deal.

What the fuck does that actually mean??????????????????

A j2o is a kids fruit juice drink.

Strawpedo is the act of downing a drink from a bottle using a bendy straw put in it to speed up the rate of 'downage' by regulating the air pressure and pushing air into the bottle as you drink it. Typically done with alcoholic drinks. Used to do them with Smirnoff ices a lot at amadangerous (the old amadeus nightclub in strood) as a 17 year old. ? no i dont drink smirnoff ices any more ??

The best vodka for me is Grey Goose - French as it happens. Put some in the j2o
Luksusowa, Zubrowka or Stolichnaya are my faves. Grey goose a nice vodka though. Ive got a limited edition grey goose vodka with brandy blend that i got from an airport which is excellent. Prefer rum personally.

Good to see this sort of promotion - it`s essential for the long term future of the club. Hope plenty of people take advantage. Well done Gills.

While I think we need to encourage the youngsters I do think they need to learn football etiquette.
At the last game in the GRS loads of these groups turned up after kick-off and when they couldn't find their seats they just stood in the aisle spoiling other peoples view of the game. One group once seated they were up and down and at one point even playing "it". And the half dozen adults looking after a dozen kids were no better.

I sit in Block F of the Medway lower and the club have done a decent job with the family area. All the walls by the food kiosks have been painted in designs for kids, there is a separate area to buy replica kits and this season so far there has been face painting and free flags given out. I often criticise the club for not coming up with new initiatives, especially with attracting younger fans so it's right to praise them when they do something positive.