Kewell sacked after 10 weeks !! | Page 8 | Vital Football

Kewell sacked after 10 weeks !!

Speaking to a Wimbledon fan last night, apparently Ardley's recruitment of players is terrible. Pressure's on for Notts in the transfer window then!!

I have just taken a quick look at Ardley's record. Received wisdom seems to be that he has done a great job at AFCW, but the numbers are mediocre at best, even allowing for a limited budget.

(League only)
P282 W89 (31.6%) D86 L107 F318 A358 Pts353

Points per game: 1.25 (an average of 57 per season)
Goals scored per game: 1.12 (an average of 51 per season)
Goals conceded per game: 1.27 (an average of 58 per season)

The man for a crisis club?

Its says in press release......Hardy had very constructive talks with Ardley.......aye! , that'll be....'get us up the league. Or yer out!!'

At Macclesfield!

Paul Ince did well there, will SC?

Its a punt to nothing for him, if Macc get relegated which they almost certianly will, he can wash his hands saying not on my watch Guv as I was given an impossible job. If he does perform an unlikely miracle, his stock will be as high as a kite.

You decide which?

Paul Ince did well there, will SC?

Its a punt to nothing for him, if Macc get relegated which they almost certianly will, he can wash his hands saying not on my watch Guv as I was given an impossible job. If he does perform an unlikely miracle, his stock will be as high as a kite.

You decide which?

Sol Campbell is one of the greatest minds in football apparently.. according to...

Sol Campbell