Kane: will he won't he? the saga begins anew... | Page 46 | Vital Football

Kane: will he won't he? the saga begins anew...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL come on guys...we all know this deal will or will not happen at the last hour of the damn window....

There was never a planned physical meeting in London. Sky's report from their German Correspondent, omits the fact that the meeting scheduled today was/is a Teams meeting.

The deal is still progressing.

I think it was the cancellation of a private flight from Munich to London that sent people down a media journey. There are quite a few who were reliably told it was an in person meeting though. There are also some who are getting the impression that Levy still might not accept an offer.

I think it was the cancellation of a private flight from Munich to London that sent people down a media journey. There are quite a few who were reliably told it was an in person meeting though. There are also some who are getting the impression that Levy still might not accept an offer.
I guess there are quite a few people now who regard a Teams meeting as face to face.

HK says that he is in no hurry to decide his future! WE ARE! Some Supporters? Say we should respect his wishes, He should show some respect to us Supporters and decide, which he should have done much earlier!
IMO cummings, HK is going about the absolute right way. No more Charlie opening his gob, no more Neville interviews, none of the sulks (though his on pitch demeanours gives it away), which all points to an imminent departure. I think the City episode has probably made him more humble.

If he were to even whisper his desire to look for pastures new the ball instantly moves in to Bayern's court. It is pretty much Levy and co that need to move swiftly for the better of the team and providing the necessary support to Ange.

Like someone said earlier, this penny wise pound foolish approach is detrimental to our progress. It is NOT HK's fault.

Oh, and I'd rather we get all our targets in BEFORE HK moves or for that matter any other departures. As long as Levy is involved in negotiations, you can bet your bottom dollar things will drag on, on all fronts.

Richy seems terribly overpriced all of a sudden....

Although if the figures are true...round of applause for the chairman.
We'll all be cheering on the Eric's in the Champions League next season.

Last edited:
All of a sudden?, wasn't he always! I'm not expecting us to buy any striker of consequence in this window, so it's cometh the time for Richarlison.
Me neither.
We can't replace Kanes goals.
We just have to replicate them across the team.
It's basically the Richie show.
Son will chip in. Then he'll have a tantrum and start falling over just after Christmas when the heavy challenges start to come in.

FWIW I rate Richy. I think/hope he might surprise a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.