Just outside Manchester United v Manchester City - Premier League - Saturday 12th December 2020 KO 15.30 GMT -Premier League Match Preview and MDT | Page 2 | Vital Football

Just outside Manchester United v Manchester City - Premier League - Saturday 12th December 2020 KO 15.30 GMT -Premier League Match Preview and MDT

This really is beginning to worry me now. Even after he has been treated by Pep's go-to guy for knee problems, Dr Cugat, he cannot seem to resolve whatever is troubling him with his injury :shake:
It is troubling. Maybe it's time for someone else to have a look.

Barry, Brown and Goater on team news
Gareth Barry on Fernandinho starting...
"Him starting after 90 minutes gets me thinking Pep might not have known his team in the week. Pep might have watched the game and thought you know what we need him on Saturday."
Michael Brown on Cancelo starting...
"It's a safe option from Guardiola with his pace and understanding. It's the right decision. Stones has confidence now and we knew what he could do he just had to stay fit. He's a Pep Guardiola player."
Shaun Goater on Stones...
"I love the team. City have a brilliant team. I'm looking for to see Stones he's been so consistent and I’m happy to see him playing today and hopefully a clean sheet."

I'm a bit worried that Rodri and Ferna together in mid-field is too defensive a line-up. If one if them is going to 'push up', why not play Foden, who does it naturally - and very effectively?

5 minutes to go
giphy.gif

A reminder of the starting line-ups
CITY: Ederson, Walker, Stones, Dias, Cancelo, Fernandinho (C), Rodrigo, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Sterling, Jesus.
UNITED: De Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw, Fred, McTominay, Pogba, Fernandes, Greenwood, Rashford.