Jorge Grant | Page 14 | Vital Football

Jorge Grant

What a collection of sewer dwelling scum. Enjoy your relegation battle. While it does sadden me that gutter cheats can openly demonstrate their arrogance and contempt for fair play, it doesn’t surprise me that these turds gravitate to Posh.

Last edited:
Well he's been giving it the big un, wonder if he'll go crying when he ends up bumping back into us.

It's done, he cheated, the likelihood of us going in their place at that point was highly unlikely anyway.

Unfortunately our mid season dip cost us, it was always going to be a risk with a small squad.

We move on to the next season without Grant with great excitement.

Last edited:
Adrian Durham talks shit on a shit radio station about the shit team he supports. He says stuff he knows will be unpopular and controversial so he gets a reaction. A quick look at the betting markets suggests what most of us expect and that is a relegation battle for Peterborough, plus in 10 months it will show what an extremely poor decision Grant and his advisors made. If Grant was going to be a top-quality Championship player he would not have signed for Peterborough regardless of how convenient the location for him.

If wanted to stay local why didn't go Hull? Much more chance of establishing of him in the championship than at Peterborough...

his form was very poor after his injury - this may have put people off as its a bit of a risk. If you look at his career it has been mediocre apart from the months where Appleton got him performing - perhaps he needs Appleton!

I am sure if he plays as well as he did in his peak period fat Barry will be selling him to the highest bidder!

If wanted to stay local why didn't go Hull? Much more chance of establishing of him in the championship than at Peterborough...

Possibly Honeyman meaning they have their Grant type already? Guess it depends who was interested. I imagine of the bottom end championship teams where they are looking for that type of player it wouldn't be a huge list of options

His twitter also has a location of Nottingham/Oxford, so if that's the case Hull would make less sense and maybe explains why he'd have pitched up at Luton, Peterborough

Wasn’t the move as much because Posh triggered the release clause as anything else, or did Jorge have the final say?

Wasn’t the move as much because Posh triggered the release clause as anything else, or did Jorge have the final say?

He'd still be able to choose who he signs with, including staying, although potentially posh are the only team who triggered the option

Game time will be the key to why Posh. He'll be a regular starter there, possibly instead of Szmodics, whereas other clubs wouldn't have made him that guarantee

Anyway...whatever let's move back to those who are going to push us upwards