Jorge Grant | Page 13 | Vital Football

Jorge Grant

I would guess its low 6 figures - still better then what we have got if he had not signed the contract.

I suspect he sees the posh as a shopping window and might move onto an established championship this time next year. No one leaves school with the wish to play for Peterborough United!

Got him fuck all according to you know who and will be moved on ASAP if he doesn't work out, charming fella.
Any adult that changes teams should be treated with utter contempt. Young uns that want to be associated with cup winning teams, and may see sense as they mature. You shouldn't even acknowledge him, not even at work, unless he is 12 (physically not mentally!).

Got him fuck all according to you know who and will be moved on ASAP if he doesn't work out, charming fella.

Tell the dozy git to wind his neck in. Do I believe turncoat Duncan or do I believe our CEO, DoF and Chairman who between them explained in some detail the clause and it's workings. Gone for free I think not. He was full of shit when he purported to support City, now he has turned tail it seems the shit is now full scale diarrhea!

Anyone who believes Fry and MacAntony gets all they deserve.
They the prat was talking like he's gone there for 50k, he's really bought into the Peterborough BS machine .
By the way he was talking he thinks Grant will just be a squad player, the arrogance of the guy knows no bounds.

Anyone who believes Fry and MacAntony gets all they deserve.
They the prat was talking like he's gone there for 50k, he's really bought into the Peterborough BS machine .
By the way he was talking he thinks Grant will just be a squad player, the arrogance of the guy knows no bounds.
Can all future posts referring to Dunk go in the off topic dept please. We all know idiot ex friends we don’t need reminding off