Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 1450 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

I've just had Aldi nut meuselli with additional fresh grapes 🍇.
I've had 5 Brazil nuts, I have to have them as my Selenium levels are low and that is what the Doctor told me to eat. She wouldn't let me have a box of Paynes Chocolate brazils on a prescription though!

Goooooooood morning Vital Villans :wave:

I looked at the weather forecast for the next week, I think I wish I hadn't bothered...dull and wet ...

Last edited:
I couldn’t get in yesterday due to the arrivals of the coaches. They block off my entry gates. Made me late for my cup of tea.

Oh God, have you started referring to yourself as a plural now. No more Ian, you are identifying as we and we're.
It was we as in me and a group of friends.

Very nice actually despite the rain . We ran into town along the canals , had a coffee and came back on the train.

found out tonight, my daughter, who ran in the marathon last week, got mugged on monday morning, at 10 past 7,going to work, walking up oxford st, somebody drove a bike into her on the pavement and knocked her to the ground and robbed her phone, i was bit a dubious about her going there, but what can you do, i,d gladly do 10 years, if i caught him but i guess it could happen anywhere ...seanie