Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 1422 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Good morning to all, a rare days sick for me with a chest infection.
I can count the number of sick days I have had on one hand over my working life (leave Covid out of it) I'm not embarrassed to have a day at my age.

Too right, if you look back, how much thanks did you have not having sick days? My dad was the same, never had time off, but wasn't looked after when it came to redundancy.

Good morning to all, a rare days sick for me with a chest infection.
I can count the number of sick days I have had on one hand over my working life (leave Covid out of it) I'm not embarrassed to have a day at my age.
Morning col, morning all. Me the same col. Lucky I suppose to have good health. I was bought up old school. The old man used stand at the bottom of the stairs if I was late getting up hollering at the top of his voice.

Morning col, morning all. Me the same col. Lucky I suppose to have good health. I was bought up old school. The old man used stand at the bottom of the stairs if I was late getting up hollering at the top of his voice.
One thing that does get me fuming. Apart from genuine reasons obviously. Lateness. Hate it.

One thing that does get me fuming. Apart from genuine reasons obviously. Lateness. Hate it.
We have a new joiner of the younger generation who arrives at one minute to 8, then sits and farts around sorting himself out, sighs and asks what are we doing the today. The other day I said I have some paperwork to finish so he said "I will go to the counter" ..... theres no one there, most cadets away on exercise .... I looked down and hes stood at the end of the store playing on his phone......

I know in life we all have addictions but phones really are a pain in the arse, needless to say I finished the paperwork and I advised him we need to cracked on building kits....... something he did not need me to steer him in to doing.

I am lost with youngsters today and their do as little as possible attitude.

David played for Old Hill in a 20-20 tournament in Spain over last 5 days. They won it. He got a 50 in first game too.
The beat the Royal Engineers in the final.

I don't think I would rank April as one of my favourite months weather wise.

That is all. Good-day to you.

I have finished working, and I did that admirably amongst the many distractions I often face from my family - which does include three dogs. I also have two Huskies.

I am in need of Faggots.