Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 1421 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Good morning to all I hope everyone has a great Sunday.
(even those who have manflu)

This Vicks First Defence is definitely keeping it at bay, I just have to be careful as I've had all my ribs broken numerous times (ops) and the brain pressure, so the less coughing the better basically!

Nice bright day, got the window open, feet up, watching UFC. Life is what you make it isn't it!

I don't understand how people iron shirts. I've been shown. I've watched YouTube tutorials. I find it impossible.

I can honestly say I have never ironed anything in my life.
True story. I went up too Huddersfield years ago on a football special and was aware of the chap sitting opposite looking hard at my thigh. Upon looking down I saw that mother, who had very kindly pressed my green bell bottom trousers had used the front page of the Daily Mirror together with a steam iron and the Daily Mirror masthead in red was emblazoned on my trousers. I was blissfully unaware of it until that moment, but once seen couldn't take my eyes off it. Well done mum.

Good morning to all, a rare days sick for me with a chest infection.
I can count the number of sick days I have had on one hand over my working life (leave Covid out of it) I'm not embarrassed to have a day at my age.