Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 888 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Anyone want to join me in a Glasto shit flag drinking game? Every shit flag, you drink.

Those Wolves and Tottenham flags are killing me.

After trying 5 pairs of ear buds, I have finally found some that fit.

I've tried Sennheiser, JBL and Sony, but they all felt uncomfortable after 30 minutes or so.

Read that the Oneplus Buds Pro were better, so took the plunge. A week later I can't believe the difference. I can wear them for hours.

The Sennheiser probably sounded a little bit better, but not to the extent I really noticed. These sound great to me, and the transparency mode works well.

Life is so interesting, isn't it.

I had a lovely day today. Lovely.

Well that is great to hear.

And although that looks like sarcasm I guess, it really isn't!

I potted my lemon tree seedlings into 11 individual pots and bought two ;knock down priced Monsteras, which after hardy leaving my sofa yesterday due to the old doo dahs, I guess my day hasn't been at all bad either really!

Well that is great to hear.

And although that looks like sarcasm I guess, it really isn't!

I potted my lemon tree seedlings into 11 individual pots and bought two ;knock down priced Monsteras, which after hardy leaving my sofa yesterday due to the old doo dahs, I guess my day hasn't been at all bad either really!

I think everything I type sounds like sarcasm but it wasn't. We had a lovely day. Followed by a sleepless night and a 6:30am start. Swings and roundabouts, eh?