Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 589 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

You can do amazing things when you throw CSS and Javascript into the mix as well.

200w.gif

Unashamed parent brag.... .

Junior 1 got A A B in his A levels so will be off to study Law at Cardiff Uni in September.

Dead proud and contrary to some belief out there not handed on a plate. The lad worked his arse off at school, always did. And as a state school kid this last 2 school years sat for hours and hours on his own in his room self learning and studying as his school were so slow (and non existent in lockdown 1) in getting online learning going .

These kids have gone through alot during this .

Junior 1 got A A B in his A levels so will be off to study Law at Cardiff Uni in September.

Dead proud and contrary to some belief out there not handed on a plate. The lad worked his arse off at school, always did. And as a state school kid this last 2 school years sat for hours and hours on his own in his room self learning and studying as his school were so slow (and non existent in lockdown 1) in getting online learning going .

That's brilliant news Melon, well done to Junior 1 :clap:

Many congratulations and you must be relieved he took after his mother for intelligence.

I like smooth peanut butter and will say no more on the matter.
I don't like peanut butter but I've just bought a jar of Marmite peanut butter and my god I could sit and eat the whole jar it's so good.

But at 86 cals for 15g of the stuff that would compete feck up my new eating plan

Well done to him! Be proud mate
Something on the radio this morning saying they are the most important exams in the world to these kids but they become totally irrelevant later in life.
I thought about it and thought yes I get that as I can't even remember my school results not that I was ever streamed towards A levels but once I got my apprenticeship nobody has ever asked to see them since.
Weird world indeed

I don't like peanut butter but I've just bought a jar of Marmite peanut butter and my god I could sit and eat the whole jar it's so good.

But at 86 cals for 15g of the stuff that would compete feck up my new eating plan

Ha. Yes tried that. First thoughts were yum but then decided it was too much. So now Marmite and peanut butter are strictly separate entities.