Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 1458 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

I'm about half way through Baby Reindeer. I've just watched the first 20 minutes of Piers Morgan interviewing the real Martha. Of course, she denies everything. It's very obvious that she is lying through her teeth.

Oh, the real Darrien is alleged to be a theatre director in Birmingham so if you want some free drugs and a BJ...

I have not had a single email from anywhere. This is a world first. Has something happened in the communications industry I haven't heard about.

Wot no junk? I'd be worried - I hope normal service resumes swiftly so you don't have to go into email data traffic jams to find them...

I have gout in my ankle.

I've had it for 5 days now.

It bloody hurts!

Apparently the main triggers are red meat and beer.

Good job we've not got friends coming round on Saturday for a Bbq and piss up. 🤦🤦🤦
Turns out its not gout.

Doctor reckons it's soft tissue damage, even though I don't recall injuring it in any way. Bizzare.

Oh well at least that means I can go back to eating shit and drinking beer.

Turns out its not gout.

Doctor reckons it's soft tissue damage, even though I don't recall injuring it in any way. Bizzare.

Oh well at least that means I can go back to eating shit and drinking beer.
I've got Bursitis which is compressing a nerve so there.

Been running through the pain like a proper man , but now is the time to rest up.

Morning all.

Menu for the day.

Run with pooch before it gets too warm.

Jobs around the house then out for food and drinks with friends later which will commence with beers by the Thames early evening.