Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 1445 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Good morning to all, I fell over backwards in the garden yesterday and realised I'm getting older as this morning I feel like I have been beaten up.

Morning all.

It's the Stratford/Shakespeare Marathon today, taking a fair bit of attention away from the London event unfortunately.

I don't know anyone who is running but Mrs JPA is helping out as a marshall.

Morning all.

It's the Stratford/Shakespeare Marathon today, taking a fair bit of attention away from the London event unfortunately.

I don't know anyone who is running but Mrs JPA is helping our as a marshall.
I was going to do the half marathon , but when I went to enter the event was sold out !!!

Strange as last year they cancelled it because of lack of entrants.

I am in the Juventus hotel1 mile from the ground. It’s a new place full of memorabilia. Nice set up. Watching Fulham v Liverpool

Morning all.

It's London Marathon day today. Know about 10 people who are doing it so good luck to all of them.

It's just a brilliant event to run in.
it was brill, tracked my daughhter all the way, her time was 3hrs 27 mins 15 sec, i think that is good because of the wind factor she tried to get some gloves yesterday it was so cold but its the wrong time of the year for gloves, she bought some socks instead but i am so proud of her,,,seanie

it was brill, tracked my daughhter all the way, her time was 3hrs 27 mins 15 sec, i think that is good because of the wind factor she tried to get some gloves yesterday it was so cold but its the wrong time of the year for gloves, she bought some socks instead but i am so proud of her,,,seanie
Wow. That's a fantastic time .Send her my congratulations. You must be very proud.