Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 1425 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Woke up to find a glass was placed horizontally on the top rack in the dishwasher overnight.

Due to my commitment to a more equal world with less prejudice and lazy stereotyping, I will not be disclosing the gender of the person who loaded the dishwasher last night whilst I was working late. However I will be giving her valuable feedback in the near future.
On the subject of the dishwasher I have no such qualms with regards to naming the gender of the person or persons that continually jumble up the cutlery in the cutlery rack that is provided. It's a bloody women. Why can't they just follow a tried and trusted system, it's there for a reason.

On the subject of the dishwasher I have no such qualms with regards to naming the gender of the person or persons that continually jumble up the cutlery in the cutlery rack that is provided. It's a bloody women. Why can't they just follow a tried and trusted system, it's there for a reason.

Bring back Home Economics to the school curriculum

Actually it's a bit of a hobby horse of mine but I genuinely believe that lads should be taught to cook at school, it's a life skill and comes in very handy if you end up with a lazy woman.😁😁😁😁

Not all down to school though, surely parents have a role? Mom taught me how to cook, do washing, cleaning, ironing and so on. Dad showed me DIY, decorating (which he was only to happy to hand over to me once I got to a certain age and enjoyed it!) gardening and so on.

School should teach more practical things, I totally agree (always used to think it bizarre that you could leave school knowing the angles of triangles, but not the different light bulb fittings, how to change a plug - remember those days - and as Martin Lewis is rightly banging on about still, financial/banking knowledge) - but it is also surely important for life lessons at home?

Not all down to school though, surely parents have a role? Mom taught me how to cook, do washing, cleaning, ironing and so on. Dad showed me DIY, decorating (which he was only to happy to hand over to me once I got to a certain age and enjoyed it!) gardening and so on.

School should teach more practical things, I totally agree (always used to think it bizarre that you could leave school knowing the angles of triangles, but not the different light bulb fittings, how to change a plug - remember those days - and as Martin Lewis is rightly banging on about still, financial/banking knowledge) - but it is also surely important for life lessons at home?
It most definitely is something that should be taught at home fully agree. However, that said teaching a child to say thank you or not to throw their rubbish all over the floor seems to be beyond the teaching abilities of lots of parents, never mind the skills that you list.

It most definitely is something that should be taught at home fully agree. However, that said teaching a child to say thank you or not to throw their rubbish all over the floor seems to be beyond the teaching abilities of lots of parents, never mind the skills that you list.

Yup. Again, something that should be drummed in from an early age and the best way to do it, is to teach them how the rubbish can kill/harm wildlife, that would stick far more in my humble.

And while we are on a really, really, interesting vibe, from an early age, it should be taught how only cowards use knives (obviously not related to diy and cooking though! lol) to try to help this modern obsession of ruining lives.

Oh... in fact, if they centred everything on one word, respect, it would help the world enormously. That filters out to all the other aspects of life.

And while we are on a really, really, interesting vibe, from an early age, it should be taught how only cowards use knives (
Funny you should say that. I'm guessing where I was bought up was a little different too where you were bought up from a few things you've said in the past. However Dad knew that I was going to have to fight because I was on the small side and got picked on, but yes, he taught me how to box as best he knew how and to defend myself, but it was always stressed fists only. Agree re cowards.

Woke up to find a glass was placed horizontally on the top rack in the dishwasher overnight.

Due to my commitment to a more equal world with less prejudice and lazy stereotyping, I will not be disclosing the gender of the person who loaded the dishwasher last night whilst I was working late. However I will be giving her valuable feedback in the near future.
Shocking dishwasher etiquette. Unforgiveable.

Morning all.

Fucking hell, hello again dude.

What you been up to mate? I trust your forum laxness was due to bloody good things going on in your life.

Welcome back to the mad house.
Well where to begin....

Krulak had me on a little gig down in the Yemen, keeping the pirates quiet. I passed that baton on to the US military and the least said about that the better.

Then I was off to Hong Kong, introduced Tony Xia to a hairdresser I know (he used to knock about Bordesley Green), I think they'll get on swimmingly.

Then I did a bit of travelling with Bonnie Langford, tried to rekindle that old flame. Had the opposite effect though. She saw one of them trapeezes on the beach in the Maldives so I did a runner.

Other than that I've just been pottering about.