Johnson resigns as MP - NG | Vital Football

Johnson resigns as MP - NG

Agreed.

Would love to know the conclusions the report came to. I await the defence of the utter c### that the compliant media put up for him.

He's been a disgusting stain on our democracy.

Wondering if he plans some miraculous comeback after the next election. Wouldn't put it past him.

Financially he is in clover, able to spout his utter shit to these loony right wing groups and get paid ludicrous sums for it.

Sickening

I actually feel sorry for Sunak (in spite of my political differences).

Fcuking hilarious.
The plank is still controlling the narrative.
It’s equivalent to being called in by your manager for a disciplinary and before he can chastise you, you quit on the spot and walk out 😂
I’ve no doubt that he’ll take a break, make even more money and then stand again, maybe for Parliament but more likely as Mayor of London.
The incumbent is there for the picking.
As he said previously, hasta la vista baby.

Reactions: PuB
Fcuking hilarious.
The plank is still controlling the narrative.
It’s equivalent to being called in by your manager for a disciplinary and before he can chastise you, you quit on the spot and walk out 😂
I’ve no doubt that he’ll take a break, make even more money and then stand again, maybe for Parliament but more likely as Mayor of London.
The incumbent is there for the picking.
As he said previously, hasta la vista baby.
The Tories are splitting in two it appears.They hate each other. I can't ever see those who were heavily behind Boris backing the current leadership in a election campaign.

Plans to return.
Been unfairly treated he claims. Didn't lie to the Commons.

Well, as the rules don't apply to him then he didn't break the rules did he?

Trumpian. His accolytes will back him. A purely destructive and malign influence. Sadly, he isn't finished yet.

Vigorously going through the beers. Leffe, Dry Neck, Tribute, Proper Job and London Pride.

Sooo happy.

The c### isn't giving up though. Plans a comeback.

Yup year off to write a memoirs book,then aims to return in a year,not Uxbridge though.

Yup year off to write a memoirs book,then aims to return in a year,not Uxbridge though.
Will put himself up as a Martyr for the Right and Brexit. Blame all failures on others. Make a fortune on the lecture circuit. The deluded Trumpian fans will still believe in him.

I figured him out years ago when he bullshitted London. The £42m+ on the bridge that never existed that wouldn't cost the taxpayer a penny (apart from the £42m it did, in the end).

Frightening that millions fell for him cos he was "funny". Also "anti establishment" !!! ffs, from an Old Etonian who has relied on his privilege to keep him out of trouble all his life. I could weep

He's in clover.

F##k him

Johnson has always been a lying chancer and a complete buffoon and yet he became uk PM.
What does that say about the people who voted for him?
Not a bufoon. That was an act and he's always known what he was doing. Deliberately put on so that people would fall for it. Sadly, it worked. Worse, there was nothing behind his cunning, no genuine vision or basic morality. Unique to all PM's in my long lifetime.

He doesn't even believe in Brexit, just used it.

He'll make a fortune sniping from the sidelines, undermining his colleagues and Party, purely out of spite and self interest.

Even Thatcher went quietly in the end.