Johnson Clarke Harris | Page 2 | Vital Football

Johnson Clarke Harris

Madine's the battering ram Wilder wanted for 2019/20 but was too embarrassed to buy. Too embarrassed to buy Kieffer Moore the season after as well.

We certainly need some power and height up front. If we're casting our nets as far as Kazan there's some fertile cheap markets we can exploit. We're skint, so we've got to be canny how we use those parachute payments.

When he was at Wednesday I suggested Joao and I think Friday gave an indication as to why. You cant judge a player based on one game but he has, overall, done really well for Reading in what has been a poor side

When he was at Wednesday I suggested Joao and I think Friday gave an indication as to why. You cant judge a player based on one game but he has, overall, done really well for Reading in what has been a poor side
Spot on, always thought he'd be an excellent signing, but there was some skulduggery between Charlie Chancer and Reading and they managed to sign him.

Spot on, always thought he'd be an excellent signing, but there was some skulduggery between Charlie Chancer and Reading and they managed to sign him.

It took some digging but I recall an article on VitalBlades linking him to United; https://sheffutd.vitalfootball.co.u...day-star-could-soon-be-wearing-red-and-white/ - at the time it is believed SUFC did approach, Weds and the player were interested. Maybe Tuna Man thought he would get backlash from the fans if he sold to a rival club.