Johnson Clarke Harris | Vital Football

Johnson Clarke Harris

Mahatmafoot

Vital Squad Member
Examiner says we will have to offload if we want to sign above. 20000+ season tickets, parachute payments etc. WTF goes on.

Examiner says we will have to offload if we want to sign above. 20000+ season tickets, parachute payments etc. WTF goes on.

...and why pray would we want to spend even a whole shiny penny on this individual to add to the SEVEN individuals we currently have whose job it is to kick,head or otherwise entice the ball into the opponents goal.

I suspect the shiny pennies need investing in those players who have the ability to provide the magnificent SEVEN we already possess with the bullets to fire their guns.

Couly baby is already ours at no cost.

Sessignon may interest Slav as may Cairney. We have Freeman who may yet prove a good contributor.

We then need a shiny penny or so for a CB.

Tis all.

JCH had had one good season and was poor at Rovrum. No thanks our sights should be set higher.

Was thinking the same. Yes, he scored loads of goals on L1 but he has been in Championship previously and hasn't got a great record.

We were linked with Ashley Fletcher (Middlesbrough), on a free not so long ago. What has happened to that one, not that I'm particularly bothered about him either but names come and go in the old rumour mill.

I think it'd be a shame if Clarke-Harris, Dembele and Szmodics were broken up. They were the entertainers of League One and they should take a fair few Championship scalps next season, hopefully not ours. Ferguson's earned his chance with them.

If we're going to recruit another striker he either has to bring qualities we don't have, like being dominant in the air and a danger at set pieces, or be better than the strikers we have. JCH doesn't provide any of those things.

I think it'd be a shame if Clarke-Harris, Dembele and Szmodics were broken up. They were the entertainers of League One and they should take a fair few Championship scalps next season, hopefully not ours. Ferguson's earned his chance with them.

If we're going to recruit another striker he either has to bring qualities we don't have, like being dominant in the air and a danger at set pieces, or be better than the strikers we have. JCH doesn't provide any of those things.
Have you any suggestions for the dominant striker Raumy? This is a genuine question by the way.UTB

He scores goals that’s a quality none of ours posess
(I’ll exempt didzy from that)

I suggest Messi, Neymar, Lukaku and Ronaldo. But given none of them would do any better than the SEVEN strikers we already have due to ABSOLUTELY NO SERVICE I fail to see why we are discussing signing players we don't need instead of focussing on those we actually do.

SEVEN guns. Absolutely NO BULLETS!!!!!!!

I suggest Messi, Neymar, Lukaku and Ronaldo. But given none of them would do any better than the SEVEN strikers we already have due to ABSOLUTELY NO SERVICE I fail to see why we are discussing signing players we don't need instead of focussing on those we actually do.

SEVEN guns. Absolutely NO BULLETS!!!!!!!

With 8 assists and 16 goals last season if we're going for any Posh player it should be Szmodics. When he's in full flow running at defenders he reminds me so much of Duffy, a bit of Jamie Ward as well.

The lad's got good strength of character as well. Flopped at Bristol City, dropped back down to the third tier and has had a cracking time of it ever since.

Is that him who plays for Brizzle City or am i thinkin of someone else Raumy? If it is him at Brizzle decent shout that mi owd pal.UTB

Big strong powerful black lad. 6'4, roughly scored 1 in 3 for Bristol, unplayable on his best days, sloppy and lazy on his worst.

He's a free agent now, though I imagine he'll be looking for an above average Championship wage. Neil wants him at Boro so if we have any interest better get in there quick.

With 8 assists and 16 goals last season if we're going for any Posh player it should be Szmodics. When he's in full flow running at defenders he reminds me so much of Duffy, a bit of Jamie Ward as well.

The lad's got good strength of character as well. Flopped at Bristol City, dropped back down to the third tier and has had a cracking time of it ever since.

Talk of Harvey Elliott, on loan at Blackburn from Pool. Sold for £30 mill by Fulham. Still only 18. 7 in 41 last season. Loan to buy. Slav knows him.

Talk of Harvey Elliott, on loan at Blackburn from Pool. Sold for £30 mill by Fulham. Still only 18. 7 in 41 last season. Loan to buy. Slav knows him.

That'd be an ambitious signing. It'd also be an indicator Slav will play with wide attackers and you'd think with a back four.

A quality attacking midfielder is key to Slav's way of playing, and I've got a feeling we're going to push the boat out and sign a big name top midfielder. I think we've got some really good surprises coming up this window.

I've changed my mind. Wish we had him now and if we can put enough shekels together he'd be a useful summer recruit.

Billy, JCH, Brewster and another for next season. Get Jebbison, Hackford and Osula out on loan. Bite the pillow and take the financial hit to get rid of Mousset, McBurnie, Burke and McGoldrick.

I think Madine should be a top target.

Clarke Harris is cloud cuckoo land.

I highly doubt we could pull it off but Madine would be one hell of a coup for this club.