John Akinde | Page 9 | Vital Football

John Akinde

Indeed who in there right mind would sign a player with a knackered Achilles?
Ex agent seems to get much information and has been right a hell of a lot so far this window.
Not that I'm saying he will this time just he's better than most.

I don't think the Cowley's would sign Akinde if they thought at any point he'd rather be somewhere else.. I get relocation can be an issue for some players, but even the Cowley's are moving their famalies to Lincoln.. It would make no sense with his contract argument if he'd rather be based in the South..

Akinde last sighting.....coming out of a Beefeater in Mansfield High street laughing and smiling chewing a partially eaten T bone steak donning a Mansfield FC top.
the saga goes on?

Personally in this day and age I can’t see us going to the trouble of agreeing a few if akinde wasn’t prepared to relocate.

Surely we would have had preliminary talks with his agent about his thoughts on moving up north.

The deal will be on the table.
The Agent will advise the client,the client will ask the Agent is this the best you can get me including the best % cut for you because you need as good a deal as i do.
The prospective buyer's best interests do not feature in the deal.

The client will sign when all the boxes have been ticked.
A bag full of intrigue still to come i think!!!!!!!!!!! :arrghh:

The deal will be on the table.
The Agent will advise the client,the client will ask the Agent is this the best you can get me including the best % cut for you because you need as good a deal as i do.
The prospective buyer's best interests do not feature in the deal.

The client will sign when all the boxes have been ticked.
A bag full of intrigue still to come i think!!!!!!!!!!! :arrghh:

And exactly the reason these agent leeches should be thrown out of the game

I don't know who changes Wikipedia entries (can anyone?) but yesterday it showed him as a Lincoln City player. Now, as I said, it's reverted to saying he plays for Barnet.

Alex Woodyard is a prime example of an agent acting in his best intrest of the player giving invaluable career advice.

Career advice that lands him at Posh?
Only one to benefit will be the agent himself and his big and totally undeserved cut.

Reactions: NT