Jason Cummings | Page 4 | Vital Football

Jason Cummings

Apparently Fat Bazza has told Danny he had a smashing striker who he could loan out with O'Hara.

Cummings is a Forest player, and despite all the chatter I'm really not sure how Barry Fry can tell Forest to tell Cummings that he should go to Lincoln. So who else does Peterborough have?
  1. Matt Godden, bought in summer, six-figure fee, three year contract, 25 appearances and 10 goals this season.
  2. Ivan Toney, bought in summer, six-figure fee, 26 appearances and 10 goals this season.
  3. Isaac Buckley-Ricketts, 20 years old, unproven with only two appearances in the EFL trophy this season, predominantly a winger.
  4. Matthew Stevens, 20 years old, six goals in nine games on loan at Slough. Recalled in January.
  5. Idris Kanu, 18, on loan at Boreham Wood.

Last edited by a moderator:
On Cummins, he's returned to training at Posh, whilst Ferguson runs the rule over him. Matt Stevens would seem more likely, given Forest would want us to pick up Cummins' wages.

Would a player that’s played for Rangers, Forest and Peterborough at 23 really drop down to lincoln? Being uber critical here, we’ve always struggled to sign strikers. Struggle to see this myself.

Would a player that’s played for Rangers, Forest and Peterborough at 23 really drop down to lincoln? Being uber critical here, we’ve always struggled to sign strikers. Struggle to see this myself.
Look at that pattern though, Rangers, Forest, Peterborough, hardly on an upward curve is he? Anything is possible under DC