Jason Cummings | Page 3 | Vital Football

Jason Cummings

Looks very immature to me

We've got a great team with a great sense of togetherness, we don't need anyone on board who could disrupt that - no matter how good they're supposed to be

Best to avoid in my opinion

Can't imagine he would have ever been on our radar, for similar reasons to Ricky Miller.

Have you been watching Stan and Ollie ?

I have and it was really great, I thought Steve Coogan and John C Reilly were excellent as Laurel and Hardy.

If you haven't been go and see it, one of those really good films for me like the Shawshank Redemption.

dc's 'we sign the person first, before the footballer' goes out of the window if we sign this fella...

I have and it was really great, I thought Steve Coogan and John C Reilly were excellent as Laurel and Hardy.

If you haven't been go and see it, one of those really good films for me like the Shawshank Redemption.
I have and loved it - why I recognised Parvenue

After getting rid of the "white lines" on his TV he did this, his mate was a bit of a "crack" "pot" to film it too.
He did throw the chair quite "high" though,

dc's 'we sign the person first, before the footballer' goes out of the window if we sign this fella...
This geezer Cummings is even rubbish at smashing up tv`s, everyone knows you always throw your tv out the window from the top floor of the building holding it directly above your head whilst being still switched on and broadcasting.