January Window | Page 102 | Vital Football

January Window

What is average climate guys?

We have probably lost most of human history as its either under sea, sand or ice.

Surprised we let Hwang fo with so few options up front , is Origi anywhere near being fit ? Not many decent options on the free agent list .
Lucas Joao ?

I would rather we have osong on the bench and throw him on for some 15min chances at the end of games than bother with origi. That's how you find out with some of these youngsters whether they are reafy or not. How old was that kid Ferguson at Brighton when they threw him in. If we had option to call Taylor back from wycombe I'd be doing that. Origi is a complete waste of a lot of money.

Elanga and Awoniyi looked a little rusty and another hour each may benefit them, as long as they don’t get injured. NES has gone strong in three previous fa cup games so think he will do same.

Vach

Monteil Obam. Murillo. Toff.

Kayoute Danilo

Williams. MGW. Elanga

Awoniyi

Think he will keep same two CB’s and same shape.

Elanga and Awoniyi looked a little rusty and another hour each may benefit them, as long as they don’t get injured. NES has gone strong in three previous fa cup games so think he will do same.

Vach

Kayoute Danilo

Williams. MGW. Elanga

Awoniyi

I think he will play Selz again to help get him up to speed with the defence. We may see Niakhate as well.

There are rumours that Hwang Ui Jo will be loaned to Antalyaspor in Turkey. Is he really that bad that he cannot be here while Wood is injured and Origi so unfit?

Vach

Kayoute Danilo

Williams. MGW. Elanga

Awoniyi

Yes -it’s the as long as they don’t get injured bit which worries me!

Last edited:
There are rumours that Hwang Ui Jo will be loaned to Antalyaspor in Turkey. Is he really that bad that he cannot be here while Wood is injured and Origi so unfit?
I think he has actually gone. He was always a punt but hasn’t had any impact during his loans so definitely wouldn’t be good enough.

We would have been better off keeping Surridge and he wasn’t particularly good enough either.