January Window | Page 11 | Vital Football

January Window

I think Ross barkley has done so well at Luton..

worth a cheeky punt on him in january ? luton obv won't want to sell but think he would want to come!

Maybe we give them one of our keepers ? wonder if sheff united will be looking for a keeper too...
I think he only has a one year contract but he is experiencing a bit of a renaissance at Luton. Compared to that he would be second best to MGW for that number ten role.

Given the standard of our keepers I doubt we could give them away. 😳

For us, or in general?

I had thought Navas had gone somewhere but just realised he's still at PSG. Hasnt played as far as I can see.

I'd have him back in a heartbeat compared to what we have now

For us.

New signing later this week.

I have been given a few clues but I refuse to guess in public.

Guardian Jan window piece ganered from club podcasts - the lads at Bournemouth have mentioned them and MGW in the same sentence - you're hoping... :)

Last edited:
Guardian Jan window piece ganard from club podcasts - the lads at Bournemouth have mentioned them and MGW in the same sentence - you're hoping... :)
I saw that "he might feel his face doesn't fit post Cooper".

Tell me you know nothing about Forest without telling me you know nothing about Forest.

According to The Mirror, Forest are close to completing two signings, with the club being proactive behind the scenes. Nino is set to join from Fluminense, whilst Gelson Martins is the other player set to join.

Nino has been a bit of a saga when it comes to the interest from Forest. He’s been linked with the club for a little while now and has also recently made his debut for Brazil.
I’ll keep checking the airspace.

According to The Mirror, Forest are close to completing two signings, with the club being proactive behind the scenes. Nino is set to join from Fluminense, whilst Gelson Martins is the other player set to join.

Nino has been a bit of a saga when it comes to the interest from Forest. He’s been linked with the club for a little while now and has also recently made his debut for Brazil.

Ingy, can we add Nino to the almost palindrome pip sheet, ta.

Our team is part Argentina. The truth is the next part is Brazil. Ever since our dark days (our League 1 existence), we've laughed at Derby, from a comfortable distance.