January Window | Page 57 | Vital Football

January Window

Smart thing to do, and if we are also showing our compliance even though we are just half way through this FY, that can only be good.

Personally I feel we need to sell Worrall for anything between 10m+ so we have that total profit to bank for this FY
anything betwen 10+ , is that the same as between 10- ?

yep. FY is July 1 to June 30

haha i know mate, i just mean that its kinda strange anyway to be out of sync with the entire business world. it isnt very simple tho, its really the administrative period that runs season lng but some things are still jan=dec

Last edited:
haha i know mate, i just mean that its kinda strange anyway to be out of sync with the entire business world.
Totally, but the most baffling thing is that clubs voted to not have the year end as August 31st and therefore denying them the full window to post revenue. Madness

Totally, but the most baffling thing is that clubs voted to not have the year end as August 31st and therefore denying them the full window to post revenue. Madness
to me it makes sense to be a year end thing, even for the admin

Watched him v Leicester earlier this week. Thinking he looked good and Forest ought to keep a close eye on him when he put through his own net. Not really his fault, couldn’t get out of the way. Needs games. Could buy and loan back or set a contract up to start from this July. Suggests that finances are tight in Suffolk.

Nuno set on keeping Tavares and Marseille have signed a LB from Nantes. Dont get this one.

Hopefully the Origi to LAFC is happening