January Transfer Rumours | Page 3 | Vital Football

January Transfer Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gregory also sounds like a Wrexham, short term we'll pay you a great wage to me but don't know.

I'm not really sure how Skubala wants to play yet either or what profile of forward would be his.

Some Bolton fans think Taylor likely to arrive there... bit greedy though if they have Dion Charles, Adeboyejo and Bodvarsson already (and Nlundulu out injured).

He does strike me as a bit Neil Eardleyesqe with his style of play though. If there's any truth in the other teams suggested we won't be offering him a better financial deal than them

Coventry fans don't seem to rate him (Norton-Cuffy came in ahead of him and then they were like, we're also fine because we've got Burroughs!) so little bit surprised there's two Championship clubs keen?

The club he was playing for sound... odd? Owned by the founder of 'Pittsburgh City United' - "As part of the takeover, the club announced plans to follow the lead of Pittsburgh City United by mandating protective headgear for its players,"

If the only club he could get after Coventry and Charlton was one in Gibraltar, it doesn't say much unfortunately.

The standard in Gib is about halfway down the non-league pyramid

However if could have been for monetary reasons.

He does strike me as a bit Neil Eardleyesqe with his style of play though. If there's any truth in the other teams suggested we won't be offering him a better financial deal than them
if we are interested, hope jez has phoned his connections at middlesbrough and millwall to confirm or otherwise that truth.

Not sure how he fits the model.
I guess if he can play RB & LB in a 4 which we might want to do and it seems like he has, and a number of players (Brown etc) aren't seen as options for fullback... a short term deal might make sense. Especially as we might have targets who could be available in the summer when out of contract but not in Jan.

If the only club he could get after Coventry and Charlton was one in Gibraltar, it doesn't say much unfortunately.

The standard in Gib is about halfway down the non-league pyramid

However if could have been for monetary reasons.

I'd guess he found himself out of a club and went there on a 'playing is better than not' basis. Seems unlikely he'd go from that to having a whole load of clubs chasing him doesn't it. Probably agent hype.

I think we are in such as mess we will take quality players of available irrespective of the age. Plus a few old heads will make us more streetwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.