JANUARY SALES | Page 102 | Vital Football

JANUARY SALES

Hopefully Sinani will be confirmed. Not sure where that will leave Lang as it looks like Sinani likes to play on the right and cut inside. At least it’d give us another option.

At Hibs Maloney played 3-4-2-1. With 2 attacking mids behind a central striker. I am guessing the fact he signed 2 new CBs mean he'll do similar with us. So having Sianai means 1 or 2 out of Lang, Asgaard and Keane will be benched.

But having so many attacking mids and no wing backs makes me wonder if we are going to play 4-2-3-1.

Interesting to see how we line up.

You'd be surprised, loans fees are a good accounting trick.

Edwards going out on loan has me feeling he may do well, which is annoying as he looked clueless when he came on in the games I watched.

There is a really good player in him, we've just never seen it here. He'll probably say he never got a run of starts to find his form, which is fair but he still made a lot of appearances last season and just didn't do enough in his cameos to justify more of a chance.

I think he probably had about 3 good outings off the top of my head, Fleetwood away coming on as a sub, think it was Gillingham at home and Oldham away in Papa John's.

You'd be surprised, loans fees are a good accounting trick.

Edwards going out on loan has me feeling he may do well, which is annoying as he looked clueless when he came on in the games I watched.

I'm led to believe Edwards is a transfer not a loan for a decent fee

Got an inkling it will be that Sianni and Baccus and that will be that I think, not sure on that latter as it’s 350k or thereabouts which is way out of our range

Interesting to see Hibs signed someone at half time!

I get the feeling we may have a deal sheet or two going in before 11pm and delayed announcements.

Sinani sounds very promising but to me i hope we are getting a left back in. Ideally on a permanent deal as our scope for loans after Sinani wont be good. Leaving one out of a matchday squad just about acceptable but leaving two out isnt a good look especially when paying money out in terms of wages to keep them in the stands on matchday.

Hopefully Bennett and Edwards shipped out and their wages off the books before the window shuts too

Luton beat Cardiff in last minute. That is psychology a huge result in this relegation battle. If Cardiff won that they'd go 7 clear and full of confidence with the new manager bounce. And I don't think we could make up 7 points.

But now we are 4 behind with a game in hand and their manager bounce is dented on day 1.

We are still in the race.