January 2024 transfers | Page 26 | Vital Football

January 2024 transfers

Portuguese media outlet has reported we had scouts at the Porto v Portimonense game so must get someone they're interested in

Tzolis confirms that Dusseldof has until the end of May to take the buy option on his loan, which is thought to be around €5 million.

Tzolis has been on fire in the German second tier with 16 goals in his 26 appearances.

Sorensen has confirmed that there haven't been any talks about his contract, and nothing has been offered.

Why has the club not done anything yet? Do you guys think that they are waiting to see what league we are in? If that is the case, which way around do we think things will happen? Go up and release them all and stay down and keep most of them—or up, keep down, release?

Sorensen says that he is going to wait a couple of weeks, and if there are still no noises, he is going to sit down with DW and ask what is going on. What is happening? He needs to know. He says he has no idea what BK is thinking or planning but needs to know where his future stands.

I like Sorensen, but his injuries—which he has had and always seems to have—are the one thing that puts me off. He is one of a few out-of-contract players I would like to see offered a new deal.

Sorensen has confirmed that there haven't been any talks about his contract, and nothing has been offered.

Why has the club not done anything yet? Do you guys think that they are waiting to see what league we are in? If that is the case, which way around do we think things will happen? Go up and release them all and stay down and keep most of them—or up, keep down, release?

Sorensen says that he is going to wait a couple of weeks, and if there are still no noises, he is going to sit down with DW and ask what is going on. What is happening? He needs to know. He says he has no idea what BK is thinking or planning but needs to know where his future stands.

I like Sorensen, but his injuries—which he has had and always seems to have—are the one thing that puts me off. He is one of a few out-of-contract players I would like to see offered a new deal.

Its not a surprise as Crapper seems incapable of speaking !

What do you guys think about the right back situation next season?

Obviously Stacey will be first choice, but do you go with fisher as back up again, or do you loan out fisher so he gets game time and then loan in a right back who can also play other positions (like central defender, left back or defensive midfield). Just think for fisher development it might be gest to get a season playing regularly as Stacey seems one of those guys who never gets injured.

Anyway love to hear your thoughts as I started thinking about this when fisher came on.

I think Fisher would really benefit from getting loaned out. It's a hard call what to do about back up to Stacey, like you said he seems to be someone who doesn't get injured so perhaps roll the dice that he remains fit and use a make shift if he is out for a short period? Or maybe a centre back who can also cover right back if needed?

According to reports, two Bundesliga sides, Union Berlin and Werder Bremen, are after Tzolis. He has had an excellent season.

Would he be able to replicate this season's form with us if we were in the championship if he played week in and week out, or would you take as much cash as we can get and sell him?

He still has a long time left on this contract, so the ball is in our court. The loan deal included a £4.2 million buyout if they go up. Surely we could ask for more after his season?

According to reports, two Bundesliga sides, Union Berlin and Werder Bremen, are after Tzolis. He has had an excellent season.

Would he be able to replicate this season's form with us if we were in the championship if he played week in and week out, or would you take as much cash as we can get and sell him?

He still has a long time left on this contract, so the ball is in our court. The loan deal included a £4.2 million buyout if they go up. Surely we could ask for more after his season?

I have replied on the Summer 2024 transfers thread