January 2021 Transfers | Page 8 | Vital Football

January 2021 Transfers

Good to get some money for him instead of losing him for nothing like the old Norwich would do. It was rumoured to be around £400/500k - not much in football but still better than nothing.

I can't see nyland wanting to come knowing he'd be 2nd choice and probably not be a long contract.

I hope not, he struck me as a player with "an eye for the pass" and would eventually play in the hole.

May be with a loan he will do enough to persuade the club to give him a new contract.

Re. Hondermarck - I had not realised until now that Harrogate are a League Two side.......well thats a good starting loan. Moreover does his contract include a years option as a number of them do?

Interesting that DF says that McCallum needs to improve on his defending and that's why he went to and will stay at Coventry.

He says he is good attacking though.

Is it just me but Lewis and xavi are exactly the same as that.

Interesting that DF says that McCallum needs to improve on his defending and that's why he went to and will stay at Coventry.

He says he is good attacking though.

Is it just me but Lewis and xavi are exactly the same as that.

Like a number of youngsters, McCallum needs game time and not sitting on our bench.