January 2020 Transfers | Page 34 | Vital Football

January 2020 Transfers

Just read the transcript of the interview and SW says that the club is interested in Danel Sinani as he is a player who fits their club style.

Now you'd think him saying that basically says we have signed him. The player is out of contract in summer and clubs can agree a contract now. Webber coming out and admitting the club is interested would be strange if they haven't agreed with something for a player out of a contract unless he is trying to play the transfer down but why would he......he then says 'We respect he is under contract to his current club, although with a European player we can officially speak to him. It’s not right to talk too much' sounds like he would say something but out of respect, he won't.

The PinkUn reported that a deal had been done and he would arrive in Summer.

I hope we do sign this guy he is banging in the goals and is the type of player who would slot into the side. H e is a left-winger and not an out and out winger as some have reported.

I also wonder who the third players was that he wanted to sign in January but could get it done? Hopefully not another central midfielder

Sinani has confirmed hebis in advance talks with us.

Could have done with him now but I am excited about him next season as long as he is used correctly (right position).

He said

'Yes, I can confirm that Norwich are very interested in my services, but I haven't signed with them yet. Let's just say that talks are well on their way. It's a club that plays in the Premier League, and even if they aren't well placed, it remains a very good level. It's simply the best league in the world, but i'm not scared of the second division. Have you seen the games they play in that league? It remains very strong. It's a competition that's better than some top division elsewhere in Europe. What's certain is that I won't be playing in Luxembourg for 2020-21. As I said, things are very advanced with Norwich. Yes, they absolutely want me, but we have to see how things can or will be finalised. I haven't been to visit the infrastructures, but that's planned soon. The two parties just need to find the time to do this.'

I like that he is happy to play in championship.

So could be one of our new players. Can play right and left wing, as a number 10 so very much like emi.

Sinani has confirmed hebis in advance talks with us.

Could have done with him now but I am excited about him next season as long as he is used correctly (right position).

He said

'Yes, I can confirm that Norwich are very interested in my services, but I haven't signed with them yet. Let's just say that talks are well on their way. It's a club that plays in the Premier League, and even if they aren't well placed, it remains a very good level. It's simply the best league in the world, but i'm not scared of the second division. Have you seen the games they play in that league? It remains very strong. It's a competition that's better than some top division elsewhere in Europe. What's certain is that I won't be playing in Luxembourg for 2020-21. As I said, things are very advanced with Norwich. Yes, they absolutely want me, but we have to see how things can or will be finalised. I haven't been to visit the infrastructures, but that's planned soon. The two parties just need to find the time to do this.'

I like that he is happy to play in championship.

So could be one of our new players. Can play right and left wing, as a number 10 so very much like emi.

and he knows how to score goals!!

Apparently Fahrmann's wife has posted an angry post on social media about wanting to get home and off this foolish island.

The post is difficult to transcribe but the source has it as

“Change the tyres, so that Ralle can be with GEilen and can leave this fool island in 86 days''

Apprently Ralle is for Fahrmann and GEilen is a reference to his parent club?

I don't follow her so no idea what was said in German but I think this is a poor translation that said I think she wants to leave Norwich and his deal is up in 86 days (any check that?) so that would make sense.