Jan Transfer Window | Page 6 | Vital Football

Jan Transfer Window

Pretty sure Aberdeen have a significant sell on percentage for mckenna.

Hard to have enthusiasm these days. The spark is long gone. Current ownership havent delivered. Could easily see them selling up if we secure championship status. I also still believe no stand will be built.

I expect us to sell Worrall in January and if we fail to use the money wisely we will be in the shite.

1) Worrall appears to be our only player who plays regularly that seems to be playing well.

2) Based on past performance, is there anything that gives you any hope that the money will be used wisely?

1) Worrall appears to be our only player who plays regularly that seems to be playing well.

2) Based on past performance, is there anything that gives you any hope that the money will be used wisely?
Yep, since Worrall has been back he has been excellent and the last player I would want to go. However we know we sell a good player each year now and lets face it he is the one that is sought after.I also fully expect us to blow the money if we sell him chap.

Yep, since Worrall has been back he has been excellent and the last player I would want to go. However we know we sell a good player each year now and lets face it he is the one that is sought after.I also fully expect us to blow the money if we sell him chap.

The money would go a longer way to helping the club by giving it out to the fans to divvy up on blow and hookers than by giving it to our recruitment team.

NB: If it's to be divvied up by 30,000 fans, then that's normally well under what would be required for a decent night, but my comment still stands.....

The money would go a longer way to helping the club by giving it out to the fans to divvy up on blow and hookers than by giving it to our recruitment team.

NB: If it's to be divvied up by 30,000 fans, then that's normally well under what would be required for a decent night, but my comment still stands.....

£500 each.

By my reckoning, £120 for a prossie, £40 for a baggy, £50 on beer and £290 on flowers for the missus

At 15 mil, we're agreed on the fee though.

Yeah. It's a bit meh. not sure what grade pro you get for that (quite possibly the grade that Bendtner was keen to avoid by importing his own), but you would probably need to double bag.

How many Vital Forest posters are there?

Last edited:
At 15 mil, we're agreed on the fee though.

Yeah. It's a bit meh. not sure what grade pro you get for that (quite possibly the grade that Bendtner was keen to avoid by importing his own), but you would probably need to double bag.

How many Vital Forest posters are there?

Only the ones that go to actual games.

I think that Figs wants to return to Portugal, then we could get 2.5-3m for him potentially
If Guerrero and Ioannu want to leave, you have to think there is 1m there.
Grabban if he goes, would fetch 3-4m from an Arab league.
If we could terminate Freeman's and Cafu's loan, then we should.
Knockhaert to go back, and likely Grosicki comes in.

We would then need to buy 2 stickers, and recall Johnson. I would keep Grabban and replace come the summer personally

We then have a lot of out of contract players come July 1, and do not renew the loans of Christie. Try and sell Bong/Jenks this summer also

I think that Figs wants to return to Portugal, then we could get 2.5-3m for him potentially

We would then need to buy 2 stickers, and recall Johnson. I would keep Grabban and replace come the summer personally

We then have a lot of out of contract players come July 1, and do not renew the loans of Christie. Try and sell Bong/Jenks this summer also
Which ones do we still require for our Panini album chap?

This is like Championship Manager 1978