Jan 18 Transfers | Page 27 | Vital Football

Jan 18 Transfers

Ebu Adams contract is up in summer and Leyton Orient are still interested but they haven't found out what Norwich plan to do with him.

Now I think this a bit rich from Teabag . He claims he understands the clubs financial situation, but says the offer of a new contract falls short of the mark . May I remind this player that is was due partly to some of his shit performances that got us relegated TWICE which cost us £160MILLION . Bloody cheek if you ask me if he is expecting our club to reward him ,for his part in our massive decline and loss of income , with a big fat contract . Yet another greedy player who can go tomorrow for me :fuckoff:

I think we would badly miss his presence on the pitch, unless a suitable replacement is in place for next window he needs to stay, it also appears his greedy agent is pulling his strings!!

But as is always my opinion whoever the player is if hes not proud and prepared to wear our famous shirt then on ya bike and piss off!

Agreed FFL.
It is easy to hide behind an Agent whose job is to get as much pay as possible
out of club and employed by the player.

As for Tettey people forget some of his moments.....in one match this season at Carrow Rd he made a terrible back pass that the opponent intercepted and went on to score. When he losses concentration the ball could go anywhere! :eek: :eek:

Agree FFL that we may miss him , but I think he is more interested in grabbing the money than being proud to play for us . just compare Teabag to the great Huckerby who told his agent to get lost and took pay cut after pay cut to stay with the club he loved so much .

I think we will miss him for a bit but Godfrey and if Thompson can get fit we will be fine

Spurs looking to sign sporting attacking midfielder Rafael Leao which would probably mean end of Edwards at spurs.

I hope we get to see him as he could be a replacement for maddison . Edwards has it according to spuds fans but we have to see it .

Just back from holidays up north. Watching the Fulham game and that Cairney is bloody good I can see why Fulham have slapped 30 million on his head. I have seen him a few times and for me, he is just a bit better than Maddison at this time. The thing is Fulham looking good for going up so he might stay. Unlike us who will lose our top talents.

Matt Smith for QPR is always causing issues Massive lad and would work well with a smaller forward....just saying

I read that Celtic and stoke are after Gunn. I thought he would be back next season and maybe give Matthews the cup games then Matthews as number 1 the season after but to be really honest I think I want Matthews as number 1. Time to give him a go, he is one if our own and is our player. Plus he doing brilliant out in loan which DF wanted.

EDP.
Talk that Huddy would be interested in Maddison if they stay up. Who wouldn't ?
Lets just hope they go down and take Pilchard with them.

I think Wigan would want a lot for him . It’s sad to to think that we are now in a situation where we couldn’t afford him

Agreed YB it is sad. There are plenty of decent forwards in the lower leagues but I think for now we are looking at cheaper German league lads.

As reported on home page we currently have Newcastle Midfielder Mackenzie Heaney on trial and are apparently looking to sign him. He is a central midfielder aged 19.

Shrewsbury's central midfielder Jon Nolan is also on our radar too.

Is this Heaney any good ? Released by Newcastle ( as probably not good enough )and only played for their U23s doesn’t indicate to me that we are doing all we can to go up next season

Is this Nolan any good ? Are these guys gonna fire us into the Prem ? I may be wrong but it seems to me that we are building for lower mid table mediocrity next season :eek:

FCBEARS - 19/3/2018 13:09

Agreed YB it is sad. There are plenty of decent forwards in the lower leagues but I think for now we are looking at cheaper German league lads.

What strikers as good at finishing from 6 metres as Srbeny :grin:

What a mess we would be in without Maddison . Once he has gone we will not spend on quality to replace him . Is going to be an interesting summer transfer window