Jack Tucker | Page 2 | Vital Football

Jack Tucker

We will get a fee if he moves within England. By past comparable transfers £300k-£400k seems reasonable. The tribunals are also very fair with add-ons.

I’d guess if there was an offer in January it didn’t match that value, and/or wasn’t very generous with future clauses.

We'll be lucky to get £150k for him. He's a reasonably good div 1 defender. I haven't seen him looking comfortable with the ball at his feet.
I agree that's closer to the mark. He has not continued his development by and large this past season.

Hanlon went for a £150k by tribunal and he was a bit part player who was with us for two seasons.
Be realistic guys

No idea what his value is really but he’s been at the club for years and I’d be disappointed if it was anything less than £250k. Hopefully more than that.

Good info there Chris. So long as the EFL system is same as the EPL system.

Takes into account -

Players age.
Length of time here.
Status of the 2 clubs (interesting).
Terms of existing contract.
Terms of contracts offered by both parties.
Any Registration fees paid.
Playing record & 1st team appearances.
Any other interested parties or offers (substantiated).

And expect a fair proportion to be in add ons for appearances, level played, call ups etc.

I reckon GFC case will stack up pretty well on most of those points. Especially time here and appearances. And hopefully if a Championship side is in the mix (or multiple clubs), the fee will go up a fair bit.

When Matt Jarvis was featured on under the cosh he said that Gillingham had offered him the best contract they had ever offered someone of his age and was probably glad he didn't sign it. So probably a ploy be PS to push up the tribunal set fee.

Jack will be offered at least double his current salary but it’s still unlikely that he’d stay.
To be honest, his agency has probably already lined up his move with salary agreed, pending fee.
Clubs know exactly how the arbitration system works.

I’ve read that he’s Sheffield Wednesday bound, irrespective of what division they finish in.
They need a centre back and Tucker fits the bill.

Been reading that Scot Twine moved from Swindon to MK via arbitration for a £300k fee plus 20% sell on fee.
Given that he only had one season at first team level, I think Jack would be higher than that.

I’ve read that he’s Sheffield Wednesday bound, irrespective of what division they finish in.
They need a centre back and Tucker fits the bill.
I seem To recall he had two good games against them and their fans were praising him after.

Been reading that Scot Twine moved from Swindon to MK via arbitration for a £300k fee plus 20% sell on fee.
Given that he only had one season at first team level, I think Jack would be higher than that.
Generally Strikers are more expensive than centre backs.

They have of course just been telegated so he'll be swapping Lge One for...Lge One.

Would Charlton or Pompey be interested i wonder?

Which would make sense as he is a L1 standard player. If he was to go to a Championship side, he could well find himself out of his depth and would need to develop his skillset more quickly.

Hanlon went for a £150k by tribunal and he was a bit part player who was with us for two seasons.
Be realistic guys
This. We may believe he’s slightly under-impressed this season by his normal standards, while alongside another shit CB in a team instructed to hoof it on sight.

But overall he’s made over 100 appearances since coming through the youth ranks, and picks up awards each PotY ceremony. We’re talking about a tribunal fee to compensate the losing club specifically for the development of the player, not a transfer fee to buy out a player’s contract using the current valuation at that moment in time.