It's XMAS!!! What ya doin? Where ya goin? What ya buyin etc? | Page 3 | Vital Football

It's XMAS!!! What ya doin? Where ya goin? What ya buyin etc?

Well.....

Working Xmas Eve
Working Xmas Day
Working Boxing Day (night so still can go the match)
Working New Years Eve
Working New Years Day

However, all that will pay for my real Xmas which will me and son going skiing in February so it will be worth it.

Skiing - why didn't I get into it a lot younger !

holtelower - 7/12/2015 09:39

Well.....

Working Xmas Eve
Working Xmas Day
Working Boxing Day (night so still can go the match)
Working New Years Eve
Working New Years Day

However, all that will pay for my real Xmas which will me and son going skiing in February so it will be worth it.

Skiing - why didn't I get into it a lot younger !

Oooo that's harsh holte! But as you say, short term pain. Although hopefully NOT on the ski slopes :10:

Merry Xmas to man of the people, our mate and fellow Villan Dave and all at the DWP. :180: Yo ho ho.

My partner and I (both 33) don't have kids, so aren't really into the whole Christmas vibe.

I'm getting it in the neck form my sister that we HAVE to stay at their house this Christmas Eve so I can see my nephew (just turned 2, so doesn't really have a clue what Christmas is) open his presents. My sister also wants to wake up on Christmas day with me there!?

This is a bit strange right? Can't she just enjoy Christmas with her husband and child?

I've politely tried to decline several times now, but it appears my plans/choices for Christmas are less important?

Christmas Eve for me = Few beers after work, M&S Canapés and some wine with a few friends. In bed by 1am, followed by a lie in on Christmas Day.

Done !

Yeah, to say they want you on the day is nice but for you to be there when they wake up is strange! LOL

Then again mate, nice to be liked enough I guess and maybe there are some fond memories she has that she wants to re-create because of the little one.

I operate on Christmas day as a pay back to my parents, so do whatever they want. They come round xmas eve then I take them out xmas day for lunch.

What I would like to do is absolutely nothing, try my best to ignore it and not get tangled up.

So maybe sometimes just do what others want !?

Why do people keep implying I'm a humbug?

Attachments

• 12314096_1145400215470978_3222638395878362618_n.jpg
    12314096_1145400215470978_3222638395878362618_n.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 0
Juan Mourep - 7/12/2015 13:48

Merry Xmas to man of the people, our mate and fellow Villan Dave and all at the DWP. :180: Yo ho ho.

You forgot the man whose head of the DWP Ian fcuking Duncan Smith, the worst of them all. God I hate that man. I detest his slimy greasy little fat face! Not very Christmas spirit I know however that man is the real life ultimate of Scrooge. Infact he makes Scrooge look like Santa Claus

simont123 - 7/12/2015 16:24

Christmas Eve for me = Few beers after work, M&S Canapés and some wine with a few friends. In bed by 1am, followed by a lie in on Christmas Day.

Done !

Ah, those were the days! All went out the window when the kids arrived, and with the eldest 12 and the youngest 6, I've a few more to suffer yet before a return to those halcyon days!

kefkat - 8/12/2015 22:55

You forgot the man whose head of the DWP Ian fcuking Duncan Smith, the worst of them all. God I hate that man. I detest his slimy greasy little fat face! Not very Christmas spirit I know however that man is the real life ultimate of Scrooge. Infact he makes Scrooge look like Santa Claus

So how do you REALLY feel about IDS kefkat? I'm not really a fan, so please, don't sit on the fence - that what these forums are for, after all! :19: :19: :19:

He, along with Cameron and Osborne, are the very vile embodiment of everything I hate about this country - the total lack of compassion and togetherness for a proper, functioning society. It amazes me more and more each day how so many people were hoodwinked and scared into voting these fuckers in again, WITH A MAJORITY!!!??!! :37:

Whatever happened to Cameron's 'Big Society' bullshit anyway??

In other news, and back on topic, myself and the present Mrs JPA had a very productive (and more than a little expensive!) day at the Bullring, where the vast majority of shopping was completed, and better yet, we got it all wrapped up when we got home.

The earliest ever! With only about 5 or 6 presents to get, all of which available in the shopping Mecca which passes for Stratford-upon-Avon. So I should be done and dusted well before Arsenal's 5th goal goes in on Sunday afternoon :180:

JuanPabloAngel - 8/12/2015 23:01

So how do you REALLY feel about IDS kefkat? I'm not really a fan, so please, don't sit on the fence - that what these forums are for, after all! :19: :19: :19:

He, along with Cameron and Osborne, are the very vile embodiment of everything I hate about this country - the total lack of compassion and togetherness for a proper, functioning society. It amazes me more and more each day how so many people were hoodwinked and scared into voting these fuckers in again, WITH A MAJORITY!!!??!! :37:

LOL that is quite mild for me: The unedited version would be deleted :18:

kefkat - 9/12/2015 23:22

JuanPabloAngel - 8/12/2015 23:01

LOL that is quite mild for me: The unedited version would be deleted :18:

:1:

Whenever i see/hear 'IDS', I actually hear 'IBS' :19: :19: :19:

JPA :19: :19: :19: :15: :15: :15: :19: :19: :19:

I have IBS severely! Oh that will give me a fab image when I am in flare up especially. Might make it easier to contend with thinking it's him :15: You made my day

This has slightly strayed from the topic in question and for once, I concur it is better to stray! :3:

Well as you think Christmas is a pile of shit, then the conversation is apt for you and so it is flushing, just for you JF :14:

:158: :158: :158: :158: :158:

Now can I have a gold star? :17:

Please keep your negativity out of my xmas thread people! Xmas is a time for love, happiness and nailing magicians up by their hands.

DeanoVilla - 10/12/2015 14:04

Please keep your negativity out of my xmas thread people! Xmas is a time for love, happiness and nailing magicians up by their hands.

No negativity Deano! We're just talking sh*te :17: :158: