It's only Sheffield United in the 3rd round FFS | Page 4 | Vital Football

It's only Sheffield United in the 3rd round FFS

Well Stratford accessible to loads of towns starts at Margate, goes also via Canterbury ashford (Canterbury play at Margate)
Goes Ramsgate via Herne bay Whitstable and favershsm and even Gillingham Chatham and sittingbourne
Deal and Dover change via ashford. Obviously Ebsfleet and plenty got off there
I’m feeling like a trainspotter I am on the wrong forum 🤣

Thrilled at the 4th round draw. Can't wait to see the big match that is guaranteed to be televised.

Yes, Blackburn v Wrecksham.
🙄💩💩💩💩

West Ham were originally called Thames Ironworks FC and based in Canning Town.

Their rivalry with Millwall was therefore originally geographical but the bitterness stems from 1926 when the Millwall dock workers broke the so-called General Strike.

I'd rather be called an iron than a scab.
Isn't the last line from a Simon and Garfunkel song?

Got a couple of free tickets to West Ham today and they were selling half and half scarfs outside with the date on it etc. looks like it’s another idea like a programme to mark the event. I can’t understand it at all, but loads were buying them.
Though I must say it was like a tourist day out and our tickets face value ( my son was six quid if I bought it)
The atmosphere was zero apart from the bubble song and a few shouts of iron. City fans luckily were in their numbers and made plenty of noise, otherwise it was so quiet
Anyway it looks like the new way of making money is wearing a rival team round your neck. But it’s a no from me, but I’m old
They have existed at old trafford for as long as i can remember.