Its just like watching Wigan | Page 3 | Vital Football

Its just like watching Wigan

The problem was Jock that had they done that they themselves would have been sanctioned for not following UEFA's protocols. As I said to Norm, they followed the rules. I think enough attention for things to be done was created.

Then why the f**k did Kane threaten to take the players off the bloody pitch knowing full well they had rules to follow, talk sense man!

What any football team should do if drawn in the same group As Bulgaria simple refuse to play them if ever team did that wouldn’t need uefa do do any thing

I am an English patriot and one of my fondest memories is seeing Ian Wright wrapped in the flag of St. George at the 98 World Cup.

Well done to the English fans for calling the bastards out too.

This was rife in the eighties still at At James park where bananas where thrown onto the pitch.
I think NUFC combatted this disgusting behaviour by signing more black players such as Tino Asprilla and the Geordie fans desperate for hero figures soon took to this fella. Haven't heard of much in the way of this dispicable behaviour at Gallowgate since. Seemed to squash it out pretty quickly thank goodness.

Boyce was on the receiving end of monkey chants when he played for Wigan in a European game in Wigan and is distraught that several years later, the issue is still raising its ugly head.

I dont remember this incident -

Am I wrong or is this a typical example of incorrect media narrative to suit a story?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/s...M1jCGjAkwUAx99Bh0Yv1ZEVzTh136ilPASFfxja44842Y
I also don't remember any issue raised at the time
Zulte fans spent the evening teaching us the Oooo Ahhh thing at corners and were v. good natured fans
Maribor and Ruben brought about 5 fans each
Scratching my head on this one !

On a similar note see the scousers are now holding a vigil to apologise for wearing the Suarez shirts at Tics pre match.
I remember at the time their fans went nuts when tics fans roundly booed them for doing it and rolled out a rendition of "never your fault"
Act in haste etc. etc.